Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Being a first time home owner and wanting your house to be everything you would want it to be there is a chance you will be needing to improve some things. They have a great selection of flooring products, I put all new carpet in my rooms from here and there were so many options to choose from it was easy for me to find the right one I liked!
We recently bought a foucet. I love it. It was a bit over my budget but totally worth it. I find that lowes is more expensive then other home improvement stores. Most of the stuff is nicer and high quality but you can also find them cheaper at other stores.
Lowes has everything you could possibly need in one store concerning supplies or materials for a craft to project inside the store. They also have lots of flowers which I buy regularly and they're very good flowers. I would recommend shopping here
I was able to redo my whole apartment buying paint supplies and shelving from lowes. The employees were willing to teach me how to set up the shelves and helped me pick paint that would all match together. I definitely would continue to shop here.
Lowes is definitely comparable to other home improvement stores in the area. From my experience, the folks who work in store have been kind and happy to help with any project I've got going on. Price wise, I think it's in the same ball park as others.
My husband and I run into Lowe’s all the time for things we need for around the house. We are always in and out of the store very quickly, because of all the helpful and friendly staff that are always eager to help us find what we are looking for!
This is where I got my paint from when I repainted my room. It definitely did not look the same as the card though, it turned out to be more of a purple gray then a gray. I love it though because purple is my favorite color and who doesn’t love it?
Lowe’s has a good selection of major appliances and indoor and outdoor lighting. I wish their garden center had more organic veggie seedlings. Sometimes Lowe’s has things you can’t find at Home Depot. They seem to have more home decor type products.
Great store to shop for home improvements. My 6 yr young son and I purchased our gardening supplies, plants and mulch to start a raised bed garden. I really like Lowe’s prices, they also price match to competitors stores. It’s a win win experience.
In this store a lot lately due to family building a house. Great variety of products and good quality. Customer service needs some upgrading, but that can be per store. Possibly just more employees to be around so you can find someone to help you.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos