Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tricia G.
The Colony, TX
Competitive pricing. Lowes credit card users get an additional 5% off! They will also match the competition. Excellent garden department with a variety of decorative floral, tree & gifts. They also have selections of herbs, fruit trees and grasses!
Jamie M.
Athens, GA
Lowe's always comes through for me in my time of need! I don't feel the need to look anywhere else when searching for home improvement items. You can get pretty much anything you could ever want there and the customer service is always stellar!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Being a first time home owner we are here a lot! Very friendly staff which helped us pick out light fixtures for all of our rooms. They are a little pricey but you do get a lot of assistance to help select the product better suited for your needs.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is where I got my paint from when I repainted my room. It definitely did not look the same as the card though, it turned out to be more of a purple gray then a gray. I love it though because purple is my favorite color and who doesn’t love it?
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a great store with a variety of home products. The prices aren't that bad and they seem to be on the affordable side. The aisles are always neat and the shelves are organized. I love coming to this store. I recommend this store for a quick run.
Holly R.
Medford
Usually seem to have a good amount of stock for what I need.
It can be very difficult to find an employee for each department and when you do find one, only occasionally are they knowledgeable about that department.
Check out is usually very fast.
hannah b.
the place is always super clean and the people are very friendly! i come here to get my succulents and they have a great selection!! i'm not sure how their supply is in other plants though! I would definitely shop there again over and over if needed
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Lowe's is my favorite home improvement store. They have everything I need in one place. They stand behind their products that they carry. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m at total do yourself or my husband and I have a credit card from the store so we go to it often to get all of our supplies That we need for all of our weekend projects I can’t wait to go to the store to purchase the supplies for our next project
Jessica F.
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse! I usually buy paint and home supplies, even furniture! They have great prices, friendly and knowledgeable employees, and the warehouse is easy to navigate. I would recommend shopping here!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse