Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
We purchased engineered hard wood floors from lowes and we loved it. Not only was the staff courteous but very helpful. We were dead set on solid hard wood and when we saw how expensive it was, we needed an alternative and he was right on the spot
Kaitlin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know some people complain about Lowes around my area but they have always been helpful to me and go out of their way to make sure I am getting exactly what I need. My husband and I always go to Lowes for our home improvement needs and our outdoor needs!
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My dad shops here all the time and I occasionally go with him. They have almost everything that we need when we go! I was even able to find a phone charger there when I needed one once. It's definitely our go-to place for our home improvement needs.
Isabella D.
Wallkill, NY
I had went in the winter time and needed to buy salt for my driveway. The location I went to had bird poop on every closed bag and the rest were torn open. I still give them a 4 star rating because the product they provided me was of great quality.
Elizabeth E.
Owatonna, MN
Lowe’s is our go to for anything home improvement related. They always have energy thing we need, and the employees are very knowledgeable. They don’t try to sell us something based on the price. Quality and usefulness are always the top priority.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for finding just what you need for home improvement. They are affordable and their staff is super helpful when it comes to finding the products you need. They also are very resourceful at letting you know what is the best product for the job.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love home improvement so lowes is my go to place. Pricing is average and you can pretty much find anything your looking for. I also like how the website tells you exactly which aisle you need to go to at your local store so your not walking around all day.
Cathleen O.
I like Lowes because it's easy to navigate around and find what you need. The isles are clearly marked and if you can't find something the employees are always helpful! The prices are reasonable and there are always coupons and great sales going on!
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
My Lowe's has some pretty nice people but sometimes not the most experienced. I might be looking for help and some are just on point while others are sort of confused. I've purchased doorbells to plywood. I would recommend shopping if you live by.
Ann Marie H.
I can almost always find what I'm looking for at Lowes for all my home repair and improvement projects. I also like to shop at their garden center for plants and flowers to spruce up my yard. I feel like their products are reasonably priced as well.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse