Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Misty ∞.
Portsmouth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Lowe's they have plenty of different selections, anything you're looking for you're going to find here. You can build whatever you want, remodel a home, or just get new appliances. Our local Lowe's even carries wallpaper, paint, lighting and so much more.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I gave 3 stars because I feel like their products are all over the place. It's either very reasonable or price gouged compared to other places. I like being able to order online to the store and the free shipping. Their website is easy to navigate through.
Gina J.
Farmington , NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy shopping at Lowes as much as I do my favorite makeup store. I have power tools by Ryobi and a battery operated Kobalt lawn mower. The staff is helpful though sometimes I’ve had to hunt someone down. That’s would be my only complaint with them.
Jacquelyn R.
Pensacola, FL
I'm always at the store! I own 3 rental properties and the order online and pick option has been amazing! If I need something, I order and send my renters to pick it up, since they live about an hour away in peak summertime traffic. Great idea!
Maggie G.
Pickerington
I enjoy shopping at Lowe’s. The store associates are always friendly, everything is very easy to find and very well marked. Their garden section is my happy place! They have such a wide selection throughout the departments you can always find something you need
Ashley P.
Apopka, FL
It’s Lowe’s. I can’t really get excited about a home improvement store, but I prefer Lowe’s over anywhere else. The staff is friendly and helpful and it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. I highly recommend Lowe’s for your home improvement needs!
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My dad shops here all the time and I occasionally go with him. They have almost everything that we need when we go! I was even able to find a phone charger there when I needed one once. It's definitely our go-to place for our home improvement needs.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was able to redo my whole apartment buying paint supplies and shelving from lowes. The employees were willing to teach me how to set up the shelves and helped me pick paint that would all match together. I definitely would continue to shop here.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
way better service than HD but it is more expensive. They are very slow stores it seems and everyone is very helpful unlike HD when you shop you can get what you need. I would recommend this store to anyone like me DIY person who doesnt know much.
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
People are always there to help. Only gone in a few times but they have loads of things and will most likely have whatever it is you are looking for. Can be overwhelming to find what you need because it is such a large store but very well organized
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse