Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Steph P.
We have made 2 large purchases from Lowe’s and have always been happy with them! Their financing options are great and we have been able to pay off our purchases interest free! We will absolutely buy from again! Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This is my go to store for DIY projects and my plants and flower needs. There is always a helpful associate when you need help finding a product or just have a question about materials needed and so forth. Highly recommend to anyone trying our some projects around the house and garden.
Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
We love shopping at Lowe’s and just purchased a ton of paint, brushes, paint tarps, etc there. The paint was the perfect color and matched the swatch I brought in perfectly!! You can’t even tell that the two rooms we painted were two different colors!!!
Amanda F.
I prefer Lowe's to other warehouse supply shops. Every time I go to Lowe's the have great deals/specials, the staff is friendly and helpful, the warehouse is neat, and very well organized -- easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend coming to Lowe's!
Meira S.
Lowes is great. 4/5 because their locations are not as convenient. When I am being a weekend home repair warrior, I don’t want to spend and hour on the road traveling to their single location in my city. If they had more locations, they could easily be 5/5.
Cheyanne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes is he only hardware store near where I live. My family and I go there quite a bit. The staff is always really helpful. They have sales quite frequently. I think that their prices are reasonable and you get very high quality items. I would recommend!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Every Lowe’s that I go into is typically a well kept store! It’s very calm in here compared to Home Depot and a little quiet. They have a great selection & easy to find what you need.
Brooke F.
Glenmora, LA
When remodeling my home, I purchased all the flooring from Lowes. When pricing lowes was more affordable than Home Depot. I purchased Waterproof tile for bathroom, and Rustic wood grain planks. Could not be more pleased with how it looks in my home now!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Absolutely love Lowe's! I prefer it over any other home improvement stores! Love the ease of access, and how you can see if your local store has the products you want on their app, and even tell you exactly what aisle and Bay they're at! So convenient.
Megan H.
I am in love with Lowes. I have bought all kinds of home improvement products here and loved them all very good quality and well priced. I go here very often and could spend a ton a money and not be mad about it. I will continue to go to my local Lowes.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse