Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Catelin M.
orange park
This place is full of supportive workers ready to help you with any questions you have. Whether you’re a beginner in home improvements (like me and my mom were), or an expert, it’s the perfect place to shop for anyone who’s looking to improve their home.
Laura M.
The stores in South Louisiana have been a little chaotic since the August flood, but the employees have been wonderful about helping you find a product, or helping you order one. Delivery times have been terrible but I'm sure that is due to the demand.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As an owner of a very old home, we make many trips to Lowe's! The employees are very helpful. They answer our many questions, assist us in finding exactly what we need, and give us advice on the best way to tackle our projects. The prices are great too!
Christine C.
I don't usually shop at lowe's. I feel like Home Depot's prices are better. I do think sometimes lowe's has a better selection than Home Depot. I also like their own brand of items. I think it's a matter of convenience sometimes, and it just depends which store is closer.
Tonia P.
Morgantown , KY
I buy a lot of stuff from Lowes. We have redone our house and almost everything came from Lowes. I like it because I can go to one store and purchase all of the supplies I need. I bought my paint there and they where so helpful in answering any questions I had.
Elizabeth B.
Great customer service, wide variety of home goods to repair or freshen up your home. Great prices and hassle free returns or trades on anything you buy in the store. I will shop here for as long as possible and as long as my husband keeps his job there
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite places for home improvement and for gardening. I recently purchased outdoor solar lights and they are perfect way to add light in my pathway. The quality is high and they have rechargeable batteries which is great! I recommend the store!
April S.
Maplesville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy Lowe’s for certain products. I always like to compare prices to other establishments. But, we really like the Kobalt brand at Lowe’s. The employees are always helpful and the building is always orderly. They have a wonderful garden area, as well.
Daniele D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I love Lowes. It is our favorite home improvement store. They have a great variety of products... something for every home improvement need, indoor and outdoor. We shop here frequently and definitely recommend anyone looking for a good home improvement store to check out Lowes first!
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We often shop at Lowe’s because it is the only home improvement store in our area. They have a good selection and the store is well-arranged. Everyone who works there is polite, but it is hard to find an associate to wait on you when you need assistance.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse