Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amanda F.
Mount Carmel, IL
We love shopping at Lowe’s and just purchased a ton of paint, brushes, paint tarps, etc there. The paint was the perfect color and matched the swatch I brought in perfectly!! You can’t even tell that the two rooms we painted were two different colors!!!
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
Always very helpful when I go, they have good prices for what you get. I’ve never had a problem when I’ve walked into a Lowes. If you are looking to do anything with your home, or other building improvements I would recommend visiting a Lowe’s near you.
Laura M.
The stores in South Louisiana have been a little chaotic since the August flood, but the employees have been wonderful about helping you find a product, or helping you order one. Delivery times have been terrible but I'm sure that is due to the demand.
Belem I.
Purdy, MO
I have bought laminate flooring that looks like tile from here. I don't quite remember the brand but it was really easy to put down and it was inexpensive and looked amazing. I love shopping at Lowes for my diy stuff and the staff are always so helpful!
Savannah C.
Diana
They have a super big bunch of items but sometimes it can be hard to get around in the store so defiantly do pay attention to signs, I always shop here so I know my way around the store pretty well, some things are expensive but not everything in life will be cheap!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
When I was renovating my house, I spent hours here. Never could I not find exactly what I needed. Staff is always helpful and knowledgeable, too. Definitely my go to home improvement store. I highly recommend coming here for any home improvement or lawn need.
Micheala N.
Troy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great home improvement store, better selection than Home Depot. Some of the employees don't know as much as I believe they should but they do try their best to meet the customers needs. We've been buying everything from Lowes to renovate our house!
Daniele D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I love Lowes. It is our favorite home improvement store. They have a great variety of products... something for every home improvement need, indoor and outdoor. We shop here frequently and definitely recommend anyone looking for a good home improvement store to check out Lowes first!
Brittney L.
Greensboro, AL
While me and my husband are currently in the process of building a house, Lowe’s is our go to place for supplies and building materials. Very helpful and wonderful customer service! We recommend them to anyone in the house building or remodeling process!
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
 well throughout the time I have presented many problems with the pipelines of my apartment, the plumbers are excellent and his attention also is very good, they find the majority of products for that I look and estan to good price. Highly advisable
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse