Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
I mostly go here just to check out their smaller items like light switch covers and flowers. Everything here is pretty decent and thank goodness the employees are actually knowledgeable when you need help. Its a great place for anyone looking to do a DIY or that is a homeowner.
Tonia P.
Morgantown , KY
I buy a lot of stuff from Lowes. We have redone our house and almost everything came from Lowes. I like it because I can go to one store and purchase all of the supplies I need. I bought my paint there and they where so helpful in answering any questions I had.
Brittney L.
Greensboro, AL
While me and my husband are currently in the process of building a house, Lowe’s is our go to place for supplies and building materials. Very helpful and wonderful customer service! We recommend them to anyone in the house building or remodeling process!
Belem I.
Purdy, MO
I have bought laminate flooring that looks like tile from here. I don't quite remember the brand but it was really easy to put down and it was inexpensive and looked amazing. I love shopping at Lowes for my diy stuff and the staff are always so helpful!
Ashley H.
Brockport
We love Lowe's we have been buying lumber from them everytime we need it. We have also bought an interior door and it is great. Great customer service and there is always someone to help you if you need it. Will continue to shop there for our home needs
Tara P.
Fulton, NY
We remodeled our entire kitchen with Lowe’s, we order cabinets, countertop, hardware, a new sink & faucet there! We are in love with our new kitchen. The cabinets took forever to build and be delivered but I believe it was something out of Lowe’s power.
Megan A.
I shop here because there isn't a Home Depot or Menards close to me. I have been slowly getting used to it. I just feel like the prices are higher and there aren't as many options as other places. I still think it's a good store, just not the very best.
Meira S.
Lowes is great. 4/5 because their locations are not as convenient. When I am being a weekend home repair warrior, I don’t want to spend and hour on the road traveling to their single location in my city. If they had more locations, they could easily be 5/5.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
This is my go to store for DIY projects and my plants and flower needs. There is always a helpful associate when you need help finding a product or just have a question about materials needed and so forth. Highly recommend to anyone trying our some projects around the house and garden.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Every Lowe’s that I go into is typically a well kept store! It’s very calm in here compared to Home Depot and a little quiet. They have a great selection & easy to find what you need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse