Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Anny T.
I usually come here for light bulbs and it's simple, efficient, and easy to get around. The quality of their products are usually good. The prices range depending on what you are purchasing but overall I have had a good experience shopping at Lowes.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have a lowes and a Home Depot by us the only time we chose Home Depot as opposed to lowes is it is closer but I prefer lowes for price and for their staff. Every time we go to Home Depot we have some kind of let down with staff in certain areas I recommend lowes a lot
Brook D.
Good store. You can find lots of things there for your home, but the workers sometimes don’t know where stuff are. It is a good structure and is quality made. I love getting flowers from there because they’re very pretty.
Alzire L.
Sunset , LA
Lowes is my go to store for almost all of my household needs for everything from shoe racks to lumber. And you can almost always find something you need at a deep discount in their clearance. I bought a Maytag washer from them last year for $100! I LOVE LOWES!
Shannon S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I shop at the local store frequently and can usually get a good deal on wood bundles. They have a good selection of curtain and home decor and I love the gardening section of the store. The prices are reasonable but a little higher than other local stores
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
Just went to lowes yesterday and bought many different flowers and plants. Such a good variety for a great price! We always get our light bulbs from here, along with many other household items! Lowes has anything and everything you might need for your home!
Alicia G.
Kerrville, TX
My husband uses lowes for everything they are always helpful there and they have almost anything you need to fix anything it didn't take long to find anything because they have everything set up for you to easily find and they have very helpful employees!
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
Have shopped here so many times and I can get lost in all the stuff they have! The only downfall with this store is that it is so huge, and if I ever need assistance I can never find anyone:/ but I still love all the products it has and will return again!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
You can always count on lowes for your big or small projects, from gardening to carpentry to my favorite - lighting and appliances! They offer great service, and friendly helpful people everywhere you could possibly imagine (in store). I definitely recommend them.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've not had really bad experiences at Lowes, but nothing great either. In a small town, this is the only big home improvement store, so if they don't have what I need at the locally owned hardware store, this is pretty much my only option. I usually find pretty much what I need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse