Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Lowe's has amazing customer service, and I find their store very easy to navigate. The prices are good, and they'll match the price of a competitor if they see a better discount. We have since moved away from our Lowe's in our former area, but I still like their service!
Katrina S.
Cocoa, FL
Lowe's is tge best place to go for your home repair or remodel needs. Also they have the best customer service. My spouse always gets his military discount and they always thank him for his service which is just so kind. Going to Lowe's is always a great experience.
Misty S.
Flemingsburg, KY
Just visited Lowes 2 days ago!  Will say it was a smaller community and selection was not a great as larger cities. It is a good price and just wishes bigger selection. The staff is always willing to help. I go here often for home improvement needs.
Alli B.
Cookeville, TN
Lowe's always has everything my house needs, plus it's close and convenient. From tools to materials to help, Lowe's is the place to go. Workers are always very friendly in my area, and it's easy to find all the things I need- and if I can't I just ask!
LaPorshe' M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very clean! I love the smell of home supplies, ... I don't know why. Lol, it just smells like home but my home doesn't smell like that. Lowe's has its own special smell. And it's a difficult place to get lost, unless artistically lost in your home improvement passion ;)
Emily H.
Lewis Center, OH
One evening, my mother and I discovered that a mouse had entered our home, so we immediately went to Lowes to buy mouse traps. The gentleman who helped us was very knowledgeable about mouse traps and advised us on which ones would be best for our needs.
Hillary M.
Somerset
I really don't like to go into Lowe's unless I really need to. It seems like every time I go in I can never find anyone to help me, and if I do find someone half the time they tell me oh sorry this isn't my department. This might just be at my local Lowe's.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
You got anything you need for your house light bulbs anything that's like Home Improvement they need to be house I love going there and decorating my whole house and make sure my house looks good in like things that I need like a desk or anything I go there
Latiesha O.
I love the convience of Lowes and how easy it is to find products. You can look online for an item and it lets you know if it is in the store location. The helpful staff is awesome and always knowledgeable. You can find savings and the freshest flowers anytime of the year.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
Lowe's is definitely the store that you go to whenever you have a heavy duty creative project or want to make some improvements to your space. Anytime I've needed help someone was willing to help and also knowledgeable about the section they were in.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse