Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Great prices, great selection! I love Lowe's. For all of the home improvement needs that I have, I shop here. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I everything is easy to find. Returns are never a hassle and you can always count on their website as well.
Mari R.
Chicago
They've got great customer service and I love how there's always someone in the ailed. We bought a ceiling fan from there recently and some other supplies to improve our kitchen. I plan to go buy some plants and flowers soon. It's always a great experience here.
Michelle S.
Hattiesburg
Got some lightbulbs there were a good price and on sale ,good shopping experience there people were helpful to us no need for improvement it’s all good don’t remember all my purchases there so i can’t give you one. And yes I would recommend shopping there !
Karen G.
Lancaster, CA
The last time we had to get anything from Lowes, we got a new dishwasher that was on clearance. The dishwasher works wonderfully well and hasn't given us any issues, thus far. I would have preferred stainless steel, but pickers can't be choosers, I suppose.
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like it better than HD and it's close by.  The staff is always friendly (when you can find them), and I've never had an issue returning anything, even after using it.  Their prices can be steep, so watch for their sales.  I really like their nursery!
jaylen_jaylen S.
Winston Salem North Carolina
To be honest I only go to Lowe’s to just go look at that I haven’t really bought anything from them but I’ve seen a lot of cute things to put in your house usually when I go there I go look at the indoor like home fixing up so I like to watch look at chandeliers
Diana V.
North Bergen, NJ
i prefer lowe's over home depot. i can actually ask for help in Lowe's and get my questions answered. I feel people are more friendly and willing to work as opposed to home depot. the store also feels cleaner and neater. this is my go-to home improvement store.
Selene R.
El Paso, TX
A really good and affordable store to purchase things in . It kind of gives me Walmart vibes .m, but over all it has many good quality products anyone might be able to afford . It has also a variety of products and the employees are really family friendly
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
Every time I have needed to visit lowes, the employees have been great! There's good customer service and the prices are always good. It's rare for me to go into lowes and not have at least three employees check to see if I need any help looking for what I need.
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
whenever i need anything around my house inside or out i came count on lowe's to haveit in stock. i love shopping there. it easy to get custome help no matter what department you in i do buy alot of ;my appliance and recommend shopping there first before going any where else
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse