Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
kaitlyn o.
North Berwick, ME
Every time we go into a Lowes store I'm always impressed with how clean and organized they are. Also there is always an employee nearby willing to help us find what we need to complete a project. We are totally weekend warriors and Lowes help us do it right!
Ashley E.
Living in a year+ long house remodel, there’s lots of running to Lowe’s for quick buys or browsing aisles for the newest products to update our 40 year old home. Lowe’s really is a one stop shop from paint to landscaping to cleaning products and lumber.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Lowes is a ton better than the Home Depot near us. Everything is pretty affordable depending on what you need. The people are super helpful, and are very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it for one of the better home improvement stores in the area.
Rukesa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very well stocked store and they are also so courteous when it comes to asking for help or needing something cut or measured. Although this store can be a little pricey I know I will find what I need when I visit this store the return policy is really good to
Ashley M.
Mount Clemens, MI
Lowes is my go-to home improvement warehouse. The smell always fills my head with creative ideas whenever I enter the store! I can always count on Lowes having all  my household needs whenever I'm in a situation at home. Including boxes for moving!
Angelica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Walking into Lowes makes me want to redo my home! I love the selection of appliances & their room rugs are priced really well. They have a great selection of home cleaning products that are better priced & bigger in size than the grocery store or other stores.
Miranda G.
Washington, IN
Lowe’s helped us when we lost everything in a flood. From replacing fixtures and small elements of our home, they also were great in helping us find the best appliances too. After the House was finished they continued their help with our outdoor needs as well.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
Lowe's has pretty good prices and has almost any materials you need when you are building or redoing your house. Also has good workers that will help you with any questions you have and give you good advice. I love going shopping it helps me plan for any home projects.
Autumn E.
Monessen, PA
As a special effects artist, I need a lot of supplies. I like to look around and find random tools that are good to sculpt with. There is such a variety of just about anything you could ever need to refurnish a home, or fix up something you got at a yard sale.
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
I'm redoing every room in my house, including the floors and ceilings. Having a Lowe's in town and right around the corner has been a life saver. I like being able to walk in and know who's working there, too. They treat me right and answer all my questions.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse