Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Johnna L.
Rockford
Employees are always willing to help to make sure you get what you are looking for, if you are just browsing they let you and and let you go to them for help if needed, they are are always pleasant and helpful, I would recommend this as go to home improvement store.
Joanna F.
Love my local Lowe's. It's always clean, well organized and has the products I'm looking for. I always find someone to help me if I have questions. The garden center is my favorite and the only impovement they need to make is to have a larger Patio & Outdoor Living section.
Jeniffer A.
Miami
Lo bueno que tiene esta tienda es la variedad de marcas. A parte su staff es muy amable y siempre está pendiente del cliente al contrario de otras tiendas que no le presta la atención al cliente como se merecen. La mantienen impecable y los precios son razonables.
Nicole A.
Chelsea
Lowe's is great because they usually have the selection I need and the staff is always around to help me find what I'm looking for. They also have a great selection of plants and plant related products, soil etc., so I can get what I need for my garden in one trip.
Monica J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought all the supplies i needed for my garden this year, found everything i needed and qas rven given great advice from the garden specialist regarding a watering system that would save me lots of time and money this summer. The Lowes in my neighborhood is awesome!
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great home improvement store. Has everything you need for your home. I shop here very much. They have great customer service. They have alot of affordable things. I will keep shopping here. Their credit card is the best too. You get discounts every time you use it.
Andrea C.
Charlotte
Lowe’s is in our town so we don’t have other home improvement options. Most of the time it’s ok but finding someone that knows about home improvement that knows more than i do is hard. I would give more training to the ones that work there like hands on experience.
Carmela C.
My family and shop shop at Lowe's whenever we need to make repairs for our house. Good distances from our house and sometimes good deals. Since my brother is in the military, he would a discount for the things we purchased. I would most likely to shop there again due to my brother being in the military.
Shalei H.
Saint Edward
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s gave me the right products I needed to do a little diy prospect outside my house and on my bathtub with air stone! Great quality. Price is reasonable depending on what you’re buying. But I would definitely recommend if you’re remodeling or doing diy projects!
Stephanie J.
We recently purchased new carpet from Lowes for our baby nursery. They were very helpful, the price was great, the carpet was good quality. It was delivered and installed by Lowes and turned out great. We sold the house and was told how great the carpet looked at every showing.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse