Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Crystal F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store has everything you need for your house, inside and out. From home improvement to lawn care, lowes has it all. The prices are cheaper than any other home improvement store. My husband and I are in the process of renovating our home so this is our go to store.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I shop here when he is working on the house. He loves doing home improvements projects. Our Lowe's here in Bryant, AR is pretty good. My husband has bad back problems and sometimes can't get the help to load heavy materials. We usually can find everything we need there.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's has good prices but the store is HUGE and I get very overwhelmed quickly! I can't ever seem to find someone to help me and I always end up having to call my husband to talk me through getting what we need. I prefer smaller hardware stores even though the prices are a little higher.
Lauren J.
south charleston
Lowes is a wonderful place to shop. You can get anything from stuff for a simple weekend project all the way up to letting them do an entire home renovation for you. My best advice is to allow the staff to help you & give suggestions, they know what they’re doing!
Monica J.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought all the supplies i needed for my garden this year, found everything i needed and qas rven given great advice from the garden specialist regarding a watering system that would save me lots of time and money this summer. The Lowes in my neighborhood is awesome!
Katie S.
I love going to my local lowes store. They have such a great crew to help you find find everything you need quickly. The prices are affordable and what they offer is good quality. I will definitely be going back soon to get some more stuff for our home renovations.
Andrea C.
Charlotte
Lowe’s is in our town so we don’t have other home improvement options. Most of the time it’s ok but finding someone that knows about home improvement that knows more than i do is hard. I would give more training to the ones that work there like hands on experience.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like lowes for most of home improvement needs. The staff is friendly. The products are fairly easy to find. The store is huge but the associates are always helpful. The prices are decent. It's a little overwhelming but totally worth it for all the things they sell.
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
Customer service is nice, it all depends where you go really, just like any other store but over all you can find someone to help you or if not then there are these cool buttons you press to get someone to your aisle ASAP, this is great since that place is so big!
Shalei H.
Saint Edward
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s gave me the right products I needed to do a little diy prospect outside my house and on my bathtub with air stone! Great quality. Price is reasonable depending on what you’re buying. But I would definitely recommend if you’re remodeling or doing diy projects!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse