Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
krisanne_kovski W.
Springfield, IL
My husband couple spend days and lots of money here, as can I. I love they give a military discount! You can go in and all the employees are very help and nice. When don’t go to any other home improvement store other than Lowe’s and don’t see that changing anytime soon!
Kelsey K.
Lowes is pretty good when you're in need of something for your home. I don't shop there often but from going in there only a few times I can tell that the employees know what they're talking about. I would recommend going here if you're in need of something for your home
Desiree B.
Statenville
I went here recently to get a refrigerator when our old one went out. Very affordable and was able to get it the very next day! Was so happy they were able to help us out at the last minute to get one. Would recommend going here for any appliance or any home improvement.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have a wide variety of supplies for remodeling to building a home. My dad shopped a lot here and another store when he was building his house. They have so much to offer and helpful people too.
Amber E.
Springfield, OH
I bought gardening essentials from Lowe's last week. They had a very great variety of different kinds of plants and flowers to choose from. I was excited to see all the different kids of species and types of plants they had. Great learning experience for my four year old.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Lowe’s is one of my favorite places to go when looking for home-improvement supplies or starting a new project. Their selections are great and the prices are always reasonable. Customer service is wonderful and this is a very important part of starting in a home project.
Tonya M.
I use Lowe's A LOT since we've been building our house. It is a great resource to have. Many things are available. I only rated 4 stars as our local Lowe's doesn't seem to do a great job with inventory. They don't stock the shelves and update their availability online or at store with what is actually there.
Amy F.
Atoka
At Lowes I have bought all of our major appliances. Washer and dryers, refrigerators. They are great about answering questions and even delivered whatever you buy. In the holiday season we always by our Christmas trees from Lowes. The have awesome trees with guarantees.
Leslie A.
Winter Garden, FL
Lowe's is always really great when I have to go fix something in my house! The employees there are always such a great help when I'm confused! The cons are sometimes it's hard to find an employee in the store. But when you can find them they definitely know how to help!
Amy L.
Yemassee, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is my go-to store for home improvement. I love that I'm able to buy paint, decor, outdoor entertaining pieces, landscaping, and everything in between in one trip. I especially love that they have a wonderful selection of Christmas decor too and other seasonal item.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse