Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
I love Lowes.  They are far more homeowner friendly than other home improvement stores. The store is easy to shop at. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They are competitive in their prices and carry great lines.  I highly recommend shopping here.
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
I love Lowes. I could just walking around in Lowes all day looking at things and getting great ideas. I love the way the store is laid out and they always have what I need. Have you seen the light bulb selection!!!! It is worth a trip to see what you’ve been missing!!!
Megan H.
morgantown , WV
Friendly place to shop. I've been shopping here for years and there's always a friendly face to help you out with whatever you need. Most of the time everything is organized and neat on the shelves. Also like that they have common household items such as laundry soaps!
Brian B.
Orlando
As a new homeowner i basically live here. We have been doing a lot of gardening and they have the best selection of plants and gardening supplies. We have also ordered appliances from here and paint for various projects. Love this store and will continue to shop here
Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
Lowe's is a good place to shop if you do not have a Home Depot in your area. I feel that the staff are a little unknowledgeable and inexperienced but at least they try! Prices seem to be a little higher than Home Depot as well. It would not be my first place to shop.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I've purchased two major kitchen appliances within the last 18 months from Lowes. I love combining their sale prices with their credit card incentives. I've had great experiences with their customer service and delivery. I would purchase another appliance from them again.
Susana C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Four stars for great service. You usually find what you are looking for. Competitive prices on product. Wide range of household products as well as what you will need for your DIY projects. Definitely recommend shopping here. You can order online and deliver at the store.
Rachel T.
My favorite part about Lowe's is the app. I can always look at the app and see what items are available in my store before I go out and shop for it. Lowes has basically everything I need for my home and my classroom in the way of shelving as well as many other items.
Jordyn U.
Lowe's is my go-to store for anything home improvement. They have a great selection, especially for home & garden and seasonal decor. They also have very helpful employees that are always willing to help me find anything that I need, since the store is quite large.
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
I've never had any issues with Lowe's and finding what I've been looking for. I can always get anything I need for my home projects here and love that I can order everything online and go into the store an hour or two later and pick everything up,it saves so much time.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse