Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Darby F.
Kingsville
Always had lots of options for the smallest of things you may need. The staff is super educated on their inventory because I usually go in there not knowing what I need to buy. For any of your home needs I would recommend Lowe’s
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
I only go to to this place to look at all the kitchen and bathroom set ups. And walk around looking at different lights and play with the door bells while my significant other or whom ever I'm with is looking for what they need.
Monique W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful place, has everything you need. I suggest you do your research before going inside, because Depending on what you get or what you need, it may be more expensive here than somewhere else. Also, if you get a Lowes extended warranty on any kind of electronic, it's good to know that the Lowes extended warranty is void if that electronic, say a refrigerator or washer or dryer is placed in a business. Even if you paid for it, it's void.
Trisha W.
The best kind of hardware store that has everything. The store is always pretty clean and well stocked. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Prices can be a hit or miss. Overall a great store that all home enthusiasts will love.
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
We bought our washer and dryer here and it was one of the worst experiences ever. After 4+ days of waiting for the delivery and wasting entire days it was finally delivered but didn’t work, we had to have someone come out again.
Victoria P.
Hopewell
Anything you could ever need to spiff up your home, Lowe’s has what you need. Fairly organized store layout. You pay for what you get though. If you want a beautiful kitchen, you’ll pay the price for it. All in all, great store!
erin h.
byron center
The customer service is amazing. I can always walk I to any Lowe’s store for any project and have someone ready to help me at any turn. We have been able to check many home projects off of our list with their help and assistance
Austin S.
greensboro
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Katie H.
Topeka, KS
I shop a lot Lowe’s. We bought a lot of things there while we were working on remodeling our first home. It’s pretty affordable in terms of home improvement stores. I take my dog in and the employees are always happy to see him.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I found that Lowe's has been cheaper than some of their competitors. They always have a ton of good house project stuff. Everything from vacuum cleaners to the lawn to just fixing your house. And I've always had good customer service.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse