Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Dakota H.
Portland, OR
I've used a shop vac that was purchased at Lowe's several times. The most recent was when my parents' basement bathroom flooded and we had to vacuum all of the water up and dump it outside several times over. The shop vac still works and I'm impressed with the quality.
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
Lowes always has just what we need and at good prices. I just recently had to get some lawn & gardening equipment so I hit up lowes. The prices were good and they even had some little gardening tools for my son. Those were a but expensive, but he loved them.
Rachel T.
My favorite part about Lowe's is the app. I can always look at the app and see what items are available in my store before I go out and shop for it. Lowes has basically everything I need for my home and my classroom in the way of shelving as well as many other items.
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
Lowes has a great selection of everything you could possibly need to renovate a house. We tore our house down to the studs and bought everything from radiators to the kitchen sink at Lowes. We even purchased our kitchen appliances and delivery was great - no problems.
Jordyn U.
Lowe's is my go-to store for anything home improvement. They have a great selection, especially for home & garden and seasonal decor. They also have very helpful employees that are always willing to help me find anything that I need, since the store is quite large.
Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
Lowe's is a good place to shop if you do not have a Home Depot in your area. I feel that the staff are a little unknowledgeable and inexperienced but at least they try! Prices seem to be a little higher than Home Depot as well. It would not be my first place to shop.
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
We use our local store for anything we need for our home. Always well stocked, and pretty easy to navigate. My only complaint I always have, is there is only one cashier, ever. We spend more time standing in a long line than we did tracking down what we came there for!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowe's is our go to home improvement store because everyone is always so helpful, they price match, they answer or questions & show us exactly the products we'll need to tackle any remodels or tasks. They have great prices, great selections & give a military discount.
Mary T.
chicago
We just got our countertops redone and Lowe’s did an amazing job. Their ordering and installation process made much more sense than the local competitor we initially went to. From here on out we will be dealing exclusively with Lowe’s for our home improvement projects
Adriana B.
Brooklyn , NY
i live right across the road from one i always need a storage contain for some reason, lol its always my go to place.  When ever you need something for you home this is definitely the pace to go, from plants to laundry detergent. I could spend hours in there looking for nothing at all,just to look.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse