Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
I love Shipping for plants here. They usually have a large selection of dying sad looking plants set up in the back for really cheap. I have brought many of these home and brought them back to life that are now healthy and strong!! Saving sick plants someone's gotta do it!!
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
3 stars because they really messed my order for a storm door up and it took several phone calls and several visits to the store to rectify the situation. In the end I was happy with what they did to clear up the confusion and normally Lowes is my go to for home improvement!
Nikki B.
Monroe, LA
We recently purchased paint supplies. We had trouble finding what we needed and there wasn't anyone there to help us. We were also returning some electrical items and had to wait in line for about 20 mins because one girl was working and the other three were standing around.
Sandy E.
Lake Mary, FL
Lowe’s has everything you need for just about every home improvement project. I love the wood and paint selection and hardware is always great. The staff is friendly, helpful and easy to locate. If they don’t have what you need just ask and they might be able to order it
Sarah M.
San Clemente, CA
I've always been a huge fan of Lowe's. Their customer service is always great and the return policy is awesome as well. Very pro-military company which is why we love going here and getting a 10% discount on all our home improvement needs! Awesome store all around.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Lowe’s is one of my favorite places to go when looking for home-improvement supplies or starting a new project. Their selections are great and the prices are always reasonable. Customer service is wonderful and this is a very important part of starting in a home project.
CassandraandDaniel W.
Elkin, NC
Favorite Lowes product would have to be anything Kobalt. My husband and I both are Kobalt fanatics. But more importantly (at least to me) we live near one of the best Lowes stores there are, the one located in Elkin, NC. The staff is always super helpful.
Desiree B.
Statenville
I went here recently to get a refrigerator when our old one went out. Very affordable and was able to get it the very next day! Was so happy they were able to help us out at the last minute to get one. Would recommend going here for any appliance or any home improvement.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe’s garden section for browsing and getting ideas. They always have the best selection! However, Home Depot is typically cheaper so I usually buy there unless I can only find it at Lowe’s. I will definitely shop here again, I love all their options and displays!
Whitney S.
For me, Lowe's is worth the extra drive time it takes for me to get there. The employees are always super helpful and answer all my questions. The prices are pretty good, it mainly depends on what you're buying. I would recommend Lowe's for all your home improvement needs
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse