Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Joscelyn M.
We visit here often for any home improvement needs. Great selection for seasonal (garden/plants, Christmas, summer). Usually there are great rebates on products as well. I recommend also using their website as you can see what aisle and section a product is in at a certain store!
Taylor T.
Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Usually has everything I need for home improvement. However, last time I was there I needed to rent a specific tool and they not only didn’t have it in stock, they acted like it was an unreasonable request or something that didn’t exist. I found what I needed at a competitor.
Haley L.
Always has a very friendly and welcoming staff. Very focused on customer service and helping you load things into the car if you can not. Love that pets are allowed in the store! Our local Lowe's offers water for them as well! They also accept military discount there as well!
Natasha H.
I go into this store with something in mind I want, and leave with tons of new ideas and things to improve my home with. The products are clearly marked. The only down side is, sometimes it's difficult to find an employee working in the departments. Great place to shop though!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2

I have a lot of fond memories from Lowes from my childhood. My parents would go and buy tons of flowers and we would go home and plant them and the yard would always look super nice. The store is super well known and I'm sure there are others out there like me with memories from there.
Beth M.
The staff is great! Always there as soon as you walk in the door. Lowe’s is always the cheapest place we find for our appliances. They delivery department is amazing as well. I would recommend shopping there. Especially for appliances! They seem to be the best place around me.
Tyler S.
Bernville
Last time I was at Lowes, I purchased dremel bits for metal working. These bits came with a variety of types of tools. The grinding bits are my favorite as they work the best with the knives I make. They are easy to control and leave groove that is easy to see at arms length.
Heather T.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE Lowe’s! I feel like I can’t go an entire week without somehow ending up there. Their customer service is always wonderful and the associates are always willing to help with anything I need. I would definitely recommend shopping here for all your home improvement needs.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We find Lowes to be pretty reasonable. We always go here for our household needs! I find that some of the employees aren't very knowledgeable about certain things but they're still helpful and friendly!
Samantha W.
Mc Donald, PA
Lowes is such a great place to shop if you are looking to remodel your house and your yard. They have everything you need from the kitchen sink to the lawn mowers and leaf blowers. you and run in and grab a bolt or screw if thatas all you needed. i recommend shopping here.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse