Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was looking for a specific toy that was for a 3 year old, I found the perfect toy work bench everywhere wanted 90$ I found it at lowes for 30$ I ordered it online and it was ready for store pick up within hours. The customer service was awesome, fast, friendly and efficient.
Michele  F.
Conyers, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is one of my go to home improvement stores! They have everything for inside and outside your home to make it beautiful. I love being able to get products for a home improvement project I'm working on because I know the helpful associates will help me get everything I need and will also give me suggestions and information on how to do my projects! They have so much to offer any homeowner!
Mandy H.
Rehobeth, AL
My husband and I bought a storm door with a doggy door attached. When it came in, we figured out it was the wrong size. The employee helping us did a great job returning and then reordering a new door for us. The door itself was super easy to install as well. Great experience!
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always go to Lowes for any of my home improvement needs. It is very close to where I live and they provide good quality and a variety of home items! I don't ship here often anymore since I'm in an apartment. But when I'm in a home again, Yes I most definitely will shop here again!
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
First off, I LOVE that they offer a 10% military discount! As a single income family, with my husband in the military and providing for everything, its great that this store recognizes and supports our Armed Forces. The prices are reasonable, and I can always find what I need!
Casey M.
They have everything you could imagine for household projects as well as outdoor projects. Last year we renovated our bathroom and got the perfect mirrors, counter top, new glass shower door, and we also got the peferct shade of paint to match our color scheme. Definitely worth a trip!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes the prices are fair however I like the service I receive here mor than Home Depot. Lowes is more customer friendly where Home Depot is mor for builders and contractors. Customer service is good. I do find better price items elsewhere but for the most part I like it here
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I love to shop at Lowes! We have been home owners for over 25 years and we have shopped several different places. We absolutely love the service that we receive and the military discount!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
They have such a large selection for all your needs! Building things for indoors or outdoors becomes easy with Lowes. They have staff that is knowledgeable and their prices are very reasonable. I keep coming back here for supplies for my building needs or small home repair !
Danielle W.
DeWitt
Lowe’s is definitely one of my favorite stores! It really depends on which location you go to for great help. If you know what you’re looking for just about any store will work, but I prefer a store where there are lots of available employees to assist in your home care needs.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse