Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We find Lowes to be pretty reasonable. We always go here for our household needs! I find that some of the employees aren't very knowledgeable about certain things but they're still helpful and friendly!
Taylor L.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love lowes! I picked out my bathroom tile there and the employees were very helpful! They made sure I had enough and told me I could return what was left over. He even gave me a decorating idea. I've made many purchases there after this one and always had a great experience!
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
First off, I LOVE that they offer a 10% military discount! As a single income family, with my husband in the military and providing for everything, its great that this store recognizes and supports our Armed Forces. The prices are reasonable, and I can always find what I need!
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I shop here frequently for anything we need household wise, cause we have a store card of course, and we get military discount since my husband is a marine is great benefits too!
Deysi S.
I love to visit lowes because I love the quality of product also the sale I love the plants also if you buy like something you didn't like or was not the right you need the exchange fast and I love how the costumer care treat you if you don't have the recive I highly recommend
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is one of my go to home improvement stores! They have everything for inside and outside your home to make it beautiful. I love being able to get products for a home improvement project I'm working on because I know the helpful associates will help me get everything I need and will also give me suggestions and information on how to do my projects! They have so much to offer any homeowner!
Carissa M.
Arnold, MO
Great customer service. Any time I have gone for any house repair big or small, they were knowledgeable and quick to help me even if they didn't carry what I needed, they would point me in the right direction of what store could help me. Big spacious layout, reasonable prices.
Heather T.
Lexington, SC
I LOVE Lowe’s! I feel like I can’t go an entire week without somehow ending up there. Their customer service is always wonderful and the associates are always willing to help with anything I need. I would definitely recommend shopping here for all your home improvement needs.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
They have such a large selection for all your needs! Building things for indoors or outdoors becomes easy with Lowes. They have staff that is knowledgeable and their prices are very reasonable. I keep coming back here for supplies for my building needs or small home repair !
Natasha H.
I go into this store with something in mind I want, and leave with tons of new ideas and things to improve my home with. The products are clearly marked. The only down side is, sometimes it's difficult to find an employee working in the departments. Great place to shop though!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse