Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I shop at Lowes for most of my home improvement needs. They have everything you can need and its pretty easy to find stuff throughout the store. The employees are always friendly and helpful and they always have sales going on. I recommend this store to anyone looming to buy home improvement related items.
Ms. K.
erie, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought a dryer and washer from Lowe's my dryer started making noises and I had a warranty on it I called them they came straight out fix the problem no issues I would definitely recommend purchasing the home warranty on your appliances that you purchased from Lowe's in the future
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the hubbys go to stores for all his home needs. Weather hes fixing something in the kitchen or I decide I want a backyard garden, Lows has it. There overall prices I believe are higher than their competitors. If you have or get the store credit card you save more money.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Lowes has what you need when you go in most of the time. The problem I have with lowes is getting help from the staff. Finding someone in the department you are in can be challenging. It is my go to shopping for home improvement if I can not get what I need from a department store.
Anabel R.
I prefer lowes. I find everything easier. Good help from the staff. Just a happy place for my husband and I since we got our new home. The prices I've somewhat compared and end up being better at lowes.
Courtney C.
Portland, ME
I normally go to Lowe's for heavy duty art supplies as funny as that sounds. There's a lot of things there that are used in photography. Always in whatever Lowe's I go to the people are super nice and helpful, even when they don't understand the reason I need things for photography.
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN
I've always loved going to Lowes, ever since I was a little girl. Walking into lowes is like walking into a dream; anything is possible. It's a great place to get the home renovation juices flowing, with what seems like endless aisles of anything you need for your next big project.
Kayla B.
I like Lowe's, I've always gone with great customer service, and everything is so organized. When we need anything having to do with tools, we first go to Lowes. Other than some interior design issues (the atmosphere actually kinda makes me depressed) it's great for your home improvement needs.
Aly B.
Jackson, Mo
Every time I go into this store they have amazing customer service. I had to return like 10 big things of ply wood and they were really easy to return and get a different type of ply wood that I meant to get the first time. They load it into your truck and then send you on your way.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
We love lowes!!!
It's got everything you need for your home and garden! Boy do we love our garden section.
They currently have all of the Christmas decorations out and my son just loved every bit of that.
The employees are always very helpful and polite.
We'll always be loyal lowes customers.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse