Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Elena P.
Love lowes especially the one here in Fontana! The employes are really nice and helpful every time we go. We went two weeks ago to buy paint for my daughters room and they helped us pick out the best paint for her room and she loves her pink and purple room now Thank You Lowes!!
Amanda T.
buckeye
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great selection of home improvement products however the warehouse itself is very understaffed. The Employees that work hard seem to be doing multiple peoples jobs at once. They have a nice selection but their prices are higher than their competitors who carry the same products.
Olivia B.
Morgantown, WV
Always spacious and comfortable to orient if you know what you are looking for. I buy supplies for home improvement all the time including for my latest project, recarpeting the staircase. However, staff are generally untrained and (though eager to help) are not always informed.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lowes is perfect for plants and outdoor items like a patio, fire place. Amazing place they have a variety of items to look at so you can get an idea of what you're wanting to get done. The staff is very helpful some times you do run across to some who have no idea what they're doing
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
I could seriously walk around Lowes for hours! I love looking at everything and getting new ideas, but I just never have the time to do anything. The staff is usually friendly, I've only been made out to feel stupid once or twice which I didn't appreciate but it's usually not bad.
Leah P.
Dundee
We found all of our appliances for our new home here recently. Since our oven came really late than anticipated when we ordered, we were able to get over $300 off! Most definitely some of the best selection and customer service we experienced while shopping for our new appliances.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
If you want to look for items to get for your house or yard, this is the store to go to! They have everything from appliances, home decor, lawn supplies, and even plywood and other things to help fix things. I love going to Lowe's when I need to redo our bedrooms/bathroom, and I would find everything I need in the store!
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love shopping at Lowe's. They have always had everything we've been searching for for our house. Not only that but most of the time it's cheaper than Home Depot! I would recommend for people to shop at Lowe's before anywhere else. One hundred percent satisfied with this store!!
Sydnee S.
Nothing too special about Lowes but I haven't experience some amazing customer service from their employees. They were willing to go above and beyond for me which is why I gave them such a high score. I always visit this store when I'm looking for my next home project to tackle.
Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is very close to my home. The location is key when it comes to my home improvement, because we always forget things and have to run back out. I know the store pretty well, but when I do need help, I have difficulty find it, but that is the only down fall. Other than that, great store!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse