Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
Lowe's almost always has what I'm looking for. If they don't they can always tell me which one of their other stores closest to me does have it, or they can order and have it shipped to the store for free and I can pick it up within a day or two for free! Very friendly and helpful staff.
Rachelle H.
Factoryville
Excellent product! I would recommend this to anyone who is doing home repair. It is very affordable and easy to use! I just wish it came with a carrying case. Shopping is very user friendly.  It was a great purchase and I would recommend shopping.
Thank you.
Rachel
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
Overall I really like Lowe’s. It’s easy to navigate and I always find what I need. Some of the employees are really unaware of the departments they are in and should probably stick to the cash register. I also had a terrible experience buying appliances from them. I would advise against it.
Yessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a new home owner and been remodeling my home. I always come to Lowe's for everything I need. From paint to wood and tools. Also I love the fact the all employees help out with all my question needs.
Sheena W.
Spartanburg, SC
Lowes garden center always makes me happy! I have a green thumb and I'm always looking for plants, flowers, soils, and garden tools. Everything is a good price. Very easy to get around, and sometimes they have discounted flowers that's very cheap and barely anything wrong with them.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Lowes has what you need when you go in most of the time. The problem I have with lowes is getting help from the staff. Finding someone in the department you are in can be challenging. It is my go to shopping for home improvement if I can not get what I need from a department store.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Love the military discount along with all their great products and customer service. Favorite home improvement store. I had problems with getting a pain color right and they gave me my money back for the color that didn’t work out then were super patient to help me get the right one.
rose f.
Indiana, ['', '', '']
I find there employees to be very rude and not very helpful and they prices are alot higher then other home improvement stores in my area. But sadly since there customer service is below standard I personally won't shop there again. Positive not the store has always been very clean
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Hubby loves this place! He use to run delivers for them .... back in the day.... I do appreciate lowes better than Home Depot, however I am not a big fan of the BIG price difference! But we shop here non the less! Typically they have very good customer service! I am all about that!
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I shop at Lowes for most of my home improvement needs. They have everything you can need and its pretty easy to find stuff throughout the store. The employees are always friendly and helpful and they always have sales going on. I recommend this store to anyone looming to buy home improvement related items.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse