Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber H.
We've used Lowes for many reasons recently. For the most part we get what we need and have what we're in search of. From time to time the associates have a hard time finding or explaining what's needed, but that's nothing out of the ordinary. I recommend Lowe's over the competition.
Alexis Y.
Marmora, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When we are in the market for something to improve the aesthetics of the house we shop at Lowe’s. They have more variety that tend to cater to a woman’s taste so we head there when we need something to improve the look. They also offer great deals when you shop with your Lowe’s card.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Got a fantastic price on a dishwasher. It arrived quickly and the delivery people were kind. I love the large array of products and brands Lowe's offers and I love the customer program that saves all of your purchases to your account so you can buy them again without the guess work.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
Overall I really like Lowe’s. It’s easy to navigate and I always find what I need. Some of the employees are really unaware of the departments they are in and should probably stick to the cash register. I also had a terrible experience buying appliances from them. I would advise against it.
Rachelle H.
Factoryville
Excellent product! I would recommend this to anyone who is doing home repair. It is very affordable and easy to use! I just wish it came with a carrying case. Shopping is very user friendly.  It was a great purchase and I would recommend shopping.
Thank you.
Rachel
Lowe's always has wonderful prices on all the items I'm looking for. All of the sales representative are always very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. Just last week I had to go into Lowe's to purchase some items for my kitchen sink. The representative was so helpful. He even allowed me to watch a video on YouTube to help me understand how to install all of the parts I purchased.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
Lowe's almost always has what I'm looking for. If they don't they can always tell me which one of their other stores closest to me does have it, or they can order and have it shipped to the store for free and I can pick it up within a day or two for free! Very friendly and helpful staff.
Janée J.
Their selection is pretty good, and I like how they provide military discounts. The only poor experience I had was when they were delivering our new kitchen appliances. The appliances were very obviously dented and damaged and the workers did not say a word. However, we got them replaced.
Ms. K.
erie, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought a dryer and washer from Lowe's my dryer started making noises and I had a warranty on it I called them they came straight out fix the problem no issues I would definitely recommend purchasing the home warranty on your appliances that you purchased from Lowe's in the future
Sheena W.
Spartanburg, SC
Lowes garden center always makes me happy! I have a green thumb and I'm always looking for plants, flowers, soils, and garden tools. Everything is a good price. Very easy to get around, and sometimes they have discounted flowers that's very cheap and barely anything wrong with them.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse