Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jamie C.
Batesville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has shopped at Lowe’s for years. We just recently remodeled our home, and most of our whole home remodel came from Lowe’s. From flooring, fixtures, tile, paint and supples, our home remodel turned out so fantastic I now hardly ever want to leave what feels like a brand new house!
Mary B.
Northumberland
I get all of my gardening supplies from Lowes.  I love their selection of gardening accessories and plants.  It is pretty rare that I don't find what I'm looking for.  We also bought our weed wacker from here and have never had any issues with it besides the normal refills.
Allison H.
Mount Airy
It all depends on what you are shopping for. Never ever buy lumber from here. The pieces are crappy and are warped. It takes forever to find a decent piece of lumber. Sometimes assistance isnt that great either. You have to be there at the right time. They usually stay stocked pretty well.
Darrel R.
Rosamond
Lowes is somewhat expensive to other store similar but sell good quality merchandise as similar stores, I shop here rarely but would recommend this store to people who want a friendly helpful clean well organized store, I would shop here again but infrequently as they are not close to home
Shelby H.
Love lowes! I am a wood burner so I buy my supplies here. Paint was a good price, we bought a ton recently and it was cheaper then we thought it would be. The screens for door are good, I don't have any bad things to say about lowes. They have nice staff and aren't usually under staffed.
Amy M.
We recently purchased Trex composite boards from Lowe's to refinish our wooden pool deck. We love the composite so far! Lowe's was very helpful and answered any questions we had! We will be back for more supplies in the future!
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's because they have such a wide selection of item for home design. I also always purchase gifts for my father and uncles here. I can always find a great present for them for a great and affordable price. I recommend shopping here for all your home improvement needs!
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Ah, Lowe's, my favorite project store. Whether you are renovating the kitchen or hanging shelves in your daughter's bedroom, it can most often be found at Lowe's. Prices are competitive and they sell quality brands. This company is also impressive to me because that have consistently supported the US Olympic team.
A. L.
We have a Lowe's store close to our house that is right next to the Home Depot. We prefer to use the Home Depot for many of our home needs because they have better prices than Lowe's. I don't think that Lowe's does as good of a job and it's paint department compared to Home Depot either.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Great customer service, however if you are ever in Spartanburg, the westside is so much better. It is relatively affordable and the customer service is great. I will admit that Lowes (as well as Home Depot) have a smell that makes me sick. But it is worth it. Also, Lowes has a bigger selection of paint colors
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse