Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amy M.
We recently purchased Trex composite boards from Lowe's to refinish our wooden pool deck. We love the composite so far! Lowe's was very helpful and answered any questions we had! We will be back for more supplies in the future!
Katie D.
Portland, ME
I have purchased so much from Lowes for my apartments! I love that they have chic and affordable home goods. Since I move a lot, I hate to spend too much on things, but adding a new light fixture or new knobs can make such a difference. I always find something great for my apartment here.
Janeen R.
I feel like I am more partial to Home Depot because of the selection. There have been many times when I have gone to Lowes, out of convenience, but they would be out of the product I needed (mosquito repellents, seeds, light fixtures, etc.) and this would be after I checked the product availability online!
Donna M.
I bough a brand new GE stove at Lowes. They price matched another competitor and the delivery was effortless and the stove works wonderfully. It has a fantastic crate top that looks old-fashioned and brand new at the same time
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
Our local Lowes is awesome.. Bought a can of paint and the color was not exactly what we wanted.. Took it back to the store and they exchanged and mixed up a new can of paint with no issues! Customer satisfaction at its best!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
My boyfriend absolutely loves Lowe's. Any hardware issues we always turn to Lowes. Whether it be lights, shower rods, lamps, shelves, etc. I love their light display, it made it easy to pick out the perfect lights for my vanity, as well as picking out the correct bulbs for our living room!
Jennifer V.
Lakeland
This is the store my family usually goes to for home and hardware supplies. The staff is very helpful and they take there time to help you find what ever you are looking for. Prices seem fair to me. This is a reliable store for home improvement projects and I would recommend it to my friends.
Ivelis M.
Eustis, FL
Its hard to find help at my local Lowes its almost as if the employees are playing hide and seek. When you do manage to find someone they almost never know what they're talking about. Prices are great as long as you don't need any help finding your item and already know what you need.
Casey G.
Garner , NC
Always buy my paint here. I like to check the sale section first because there is usually a good color selection for half off. Even found some chalk paint which I needed for a DIY. If the color isn't exactly what I wanted the workers will always fix it which is why I always come back.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have lowes a four star out of five star rating just because I like one of their competitors stores better. They do however have a great garden center! It is where I get most of my yard supplies. The store I go to is always well lit and always clean. The staff is nice and knowledgeable .
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse