Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Lowe's is your typical big box home improvement store. But it's seriously great for getting the products you need all in one place at the right price. However, if you have any questions about particular products, you might need to consult a professional and not just their store associates.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's because they have such a wide selection of item for home design. I also always purchase gifts for my father and uncles here. I can always find a great present for them for a great and affordable price. I recommend shopping here for all your home improvement needs!
Janeen R.
I feel like I am more partial to Home Depot because of the selection. There have been many times when I have gone to Lowes, out of convenience, but they would be out of the product I needed (mosquito repellents, seeds, light fixtures, etc.) and this would be after I checked the product availability online!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I can’t keep my husband out of this store. He’s a do it yourself kind of guy and loves taking on new projects. Lowe’s is his one stop shop for everything he needs. From redoing the floors, to landscaping the yard or closing in the back patio, he knows he can find everything he needs here.
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
I love this store, but I can never get help when I need someone. If you do find someone, they always say that they don’t work in that department but will call someone. Then you wait and wait..... If you know what you are searching for and know where it is, I would recommend shopping here.
Jazmin A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love it here they have so much stuff for so many things I love going there for paint they have very good high quality paint which was my first purchase I ever made there I will definitely shop there again
Amy M.
We recently purchased Trex composite boards from Lowe's to refinish our wooden pool deck. We love the composite so far! Lowe's was very helpful and answered any questions we had! We will be back for more supplies in the future!
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Great customer service, however if you are ever in Spartanburg, the westside is so much better. It is relatively affordable and the customer service is great. I will admit that Lowes (as well as Home Depot) have a smell that makes me sick. But it is worth it. Also, Lowes has a bigger selection of paint colors
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
We are always at Lowe's! They always have exactly what we are looking for and their prices are reasonable! I have been working on several backyard projects and all my items have come from Lowe's! They also have a great selection of garden plants and seeds! I can't wait to finish my garden!
Shelby H.
Love lowes! I am a wood burner so I buy my supplies here. Paint was a good price, we bought a ton recently and it was cheaper then we thought it would be. The screens for door are good, I don't have any bad things to say about lowes. They have nice staff and aren't usually under staffed.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse