Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love beauty and skincare but Lowe’s and homedpot are my second home when it comes to my house. I love updating my home and making it my own. Lowe’s is great and the prices and affordable. Their staff is also very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to questions about installation or recommendations.
Amy R.
Washington DC
We go to Lowe’s all the time for everything from spray paint to plants. Always great, nice selections. We did a special order with them once to match a towel rack in our bathroom. They could not have been nicer or more helpful.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I purchased my doors and and windows from this store. The products, customer service and help is wonderful. The employees really go above and beyond to assist you. The prices are lower than other stores and it is easier to receive assistance at all times.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's always has what I'm looking for when I'm working on a project. They have such a large selection of products it's tough to decide on which ones to buy sometimes, which isn't a bad thing. Their staff is helpful and friendly and will work with you to find exactly what you need. I recommend this store.
Ashley S.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would choose Lowe’s over Home Depot any day. They are friendly. Always have what I’m looking for and even help me decide what I need when I’m indecisive. They offer a military discount which is so helpful because military families are always on budgets. Definitely will continue to shop here.
Ryan H.
Berwick
Let’s start off with how good the customer service is you could literally be there for a half an hour and be asked 5 times if you need help. The people that work that are all willing to help you and the amount of teamwork that you see between all the employees is incredible it’s like one big family
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
Lowe’s is a great place to show for home improvement as the employees and staff are always friendly.

I don’t shop here very often but whenever I do they are welcoming and not in a rush when answering questions they take their time to truly understand what your concern is and they genuinely help out.
Heather M.
Orlando
I like the feel of Lowe's over other home improvement stores. I don't feel rushed or worry about being run over by forklifts. I really like the selection of hand tools by Kobalt. They are very durable and a great price. I also like roaming through the kitchen and bath area to get ideas for my home.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
Stores are always clean and smelling fresh. Customer service is attentive and asks if you need anything else- even while you are actively shopping. Prices for most items are fair, yet I do not purchase items such as home cleaning supplies as I can get them cheaper at Target in the same parking lot.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I could LIVE in Lowe’s! More specifically, I could live down the lighting aisles of Lowe’s. They have the most beautiful lights in there! I buy paint for the walls there, and the selection is GREAT! I’ve never had mixed paints look bad. If you have a shopping problem, I suggest staying out of Lowe’s.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse