Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kat S.
Tarpon Springs
Lowe’s is a great place to show for home improvement as the employees and staff are always friendly.

I don’t shop here very often but whenever I do they are welcoming and not in a rush when answering questions they take their time to truly understand what your concern is and they genuinely help out.
Lauren G.
Ashland, MA
We just got a new house and Lowe's has been a lifesaver! They have everything we need for home maintenance. However, the movers who delivered the fridge we got didn't level it or give us the parts to level it. We went back to the store and they had to take the parts off a floor model to give to us.
Brandi A.
Macon
Lowe’s is great home improvement store . They have good quality products. They’re items are affordably priced. If you need help finding items or need ideas for your home there employees are always there to help you the best way that they can help and I would suggest other people to shop at Lowe’s.
Breanna M.
Johnson City
I could LIVE in Lowe’s! More specifically, I could live down the lighting aisles of Lowe’s. They have the most beautiful lights in there! I buy paint for the walls there, and the selection is GREAT! I’ve never had mixed paints look bad. If you have a shopping problem, I suggest staying out of Lowe’s.
Shelby F.
Lexington , NC
We like to build farmhouse style furniture and Lowe’s always has everything we need for our DIY projects usually at a reasonable price. It makes our projects 10x easier being able to purchase everything we need in one place! I can’t wait for warmer weather to get started on the outside of the house.
Cynthia A.
Struthers
This is my go to store for anything we should need in hardware, paint, etc.! The quality of the items we have purchased is good as far as I know. Being disabled it’s sometimes hard to get around the store because of the size of the stores and the walking needed to be done. Overall it’s a good store!
David M.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has a wide variety of tools and home improvement products at decent prices. Employees are always hard to find and most the time not knowledgeable of the products they carry. If you know what you want and where it’s located and Home Depot is not near by, then Lowe’s is my second go to store.
Flynn L.
Better for plants but the employees are not as willing to help as home depots. The employees are normally younger and don't necessarily have as much knowledge of product. The outdoor furniture and plants are better but I prefer to keep to the other stores for supplies and advice when doing a project
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I purchased my doors and and windows from this store. The products, customer service and help is wonderful. The employees really go above and beyond to assist you. The prices are lower than other stores and it is easier to receive assistance at all times.
Heather M.
Orlando
I like the feel of Lowe's over other home improvement stores. I don't feel rushed or worry about being run over by forklifts. I really like the selection of hand tools by Kobalt. They are very durable and a great price. I also like roaming through the kitchen and bath area to get ideas for my home.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse