Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Destiny M.
Richmond Dale, OH
I gave it a 3 star rating due to the fact I believe as well as thousand of others I believe they have no people working for them the stores are so big and everything is so hard to find even the employees lol but it's still my go to store for home improvement just was there a few months back for dry wall
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have great wholesale items like paper towels and tissue paper. I also shop here for home fragrance and car fragrances. We built a porch on our house with wood and paint from Lowe’s. They have great prices and the more you buy the cheaper the price gets. I think you should
Definitely check them Out.
Melanie W.
New London, OH
We always find what we need when we come to Lowe’s. The last few times I’ve been visiting (yes, visiting) the same gorgeous outdoor pillows that I just haven’t pulled the trigger on. I’m alway finding things and thinking, “I never would’ve thought to look here for this.” I leave feeling pleasantly surprised.
Angela L.
Hatboro, PA
Lowe's has everything we need to keep our home running great and shopping there is a breeze! The store is so organized and the quality of the products is great! We've been able to tackle organization and pest control in our home with products from Lowe's and will return for our home needs in the future!
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I love shopping at Lowes. I've found them to be more affordable then similar stores. If you have a credit card with them you can get special financing or 5% off each purchase! I've purchased all of my appliances at Lowes and will in the future. The employees at my local store are helpful and friendly.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Of course this is the number one store for all hardware tool and appliances my husband would say hands down they have the best quality great prices and great services they do run sales more frequent than I thought until I was doing a remodel and was on the hunt for a bargain and lowes was the place to beat .
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love Lowe’s! Staff is so friendly and helpful! Their selection seems to always be the best. I always find it easy to run in and ask an employee for what I’m looking for instead of hunting around for it. This is our go to for wedding gift cards as well because my husband loves getting a Lowe’s card!
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Lowe's is the only department store that I go to for home improvement needs. The associates are always extremely helpful and will go to their further extent to fulfill your needs! I bought the most gorgeous lamp one day that I could not carry by myself, the workers carried it to my vehicle and secured it!
Amanda M.
Lavaca, AR
We have a lowe's just a few blocks from our business so I am in there quite often looking for supplies and different things and the staff is always so friendly and knowledgeable and so willing to not only take the time to help me find exactally what I am looking for but to educate me on the products!
Brittany T.
Richmond
Oh, Lowe's. I go here for absolutely everything I need to do renovations and simple work on my home. I love all the brands and customer service. They have most of everything I've ever went for. Paint, faucets, lumbar and lighting was cheaper here compared to anywhere. I highly recommend Lowe's!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse