Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kimberly H.
Clovis, CA
Lowes has a great selection of items and better prices than home depot. They have been great at price matching and their military discount policy is awesome. I love how friendly and helpful the staff has been at almost every Lowes I've visited. I'd love to see them start offering free building classes for kids!
Merri W.
Salisbury
Lowes has a wonderful home and garden department. And surprisingly enough you can buy curtains,Carpets, cleaning supplies and so much more at Lowe’s. But mainly I go there for flowers and plants. There’s always a good supply and they are quite affordable. It’s well planned out, very pretty, and easy to navigate.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Lowes is always helpful with your everyday need of supplies for your home, garden etc. I enjoy the smell of the building itself and love looking around at everything. I usually go in and plan out what my future home would have in it. They're really nice and it's a pretty affordable place to shop. Would recommend.
Alexis B.
Seaford , DE
I LOVE LOWES! I’m a really hand on person so i really enjoy there’s displays because you can get a good idea of how it would look set up in your own home. Usually anything (other than toilet paper and stuff in that nature) that i need for my home i go to Lowe’s for. I recommend Lowe’s to any and every home owner!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is probably my #1 when it comes to home improvement. The store is always super clean. The customer service has always been really great. The stores I've been in are really easy to navigate which is very helpful if you are in a rush. The prices are great. Overall it is a winner that I would recommend.
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
I absolutely love Lowe's! I can walk in there and stay and look at everything in there. My favorite time of year is Christmas in Lowe's. I always buy a Large Blow up Lawn Display. The only thing that I would change is some of the prices are too high compared to some of the other stores, for the same products.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
My farther in law works I'm construction. He practically lives here. They have pretty much anything you could possibly need to make a house and to re decorate the interior. You can find some pretty affordable stuff there
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So this year my husband and I moved into a little bungalow property with a yard and we have really gotten into gardening and home improvement projects. Lowe’s has been an amazing place to pick up gardening supplies and yard work tools. There outdoor section is big and there are lots of options at great prices.
Dana S.
We usually shop lowes for projects because they have almost everything we need and they have quite a few employees in each department so if we need help we arent waiting on just one who is having to deal with everyone. At our store they either know what they are talking about or will find someone that does.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
People always think I'm crazy when I tell then one of my favorite stores is Lowe's just because I love all the home improvement ideas I end up leaving with from there. The staff is always super nice to deal with and they help me get the things I came in looking for and not end up playing such a guessing game.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse