Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Been to Lowe’s 3 x this week alone. My favorite home improvement store. Ive bought carpet, tiles and appliances, lawn mowers and garden needs. Next month new fences! Good price, great quality and helpful knowledgeable staff.
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
I would not recommend purchasing foam baseboards these are very difficult to cut and attach together. However it does benefit from being a foam composite material because it does not rot or mold. Overall the style and functioanality does not weigh out over problems with this trim, I would not recommend this product.
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
Not a real big fan of Lowe's. Half the time the people don't know what I'm talking about or where anything is. The price seems to be higher than everywhere else but they do have a good selection which is good. If I catch him on the right days they have some good sales but it really depends on what I'm looking for.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend always shops here for his power tools for work. They have good prices and nice bundles. The only reason I docked a star is because the air quality in there always makes it hard for me to breathe, and that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of that place is wanting to leave so I can get fresh air
Olivia H.
We switched to Lowe's from our local lumber yard a few years back and don't regret it. The staff is usually very helpful, and if I've ever had a problem with a staff member the management was quick to correct the issue and make sure I left satisfied. Definitely a Lowe's fan for all our home improvement projects!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is probably my #1 when it comes to home improvement. The store is always super clean. The customer service has always been really great. The stores I've been in are really easy to navigate which is very helpful if you are in a rush. The prices are great. Overall it is a winner that I would recommend.
Andrea A.
Parkersburg, WV
Great customer service and affordable. I recently needed pegboards and trim to make a jewelry display and the associate told me they would cut the boards to my measurements for free. I don't have a saw , so it actually helped me out a lot! They even cut glass to replace any tabletops or picture frames you need.
Caroline H.
Dallas, ['', '', '']
Recently purchased a rug for my apartment at Lowe's. It was inexpensive and good for my new puppy (didn't feel guilty about a cheap rug purchase) HOWEVER this rug was not a rug that felt like it was from Lowe's. This rug is plush, great texture, thick, and a stunning color. I will never overpay for a rug again.
Kimberly H.
Clovis, CA
Lowes has a great selection of items and better prices than home depot. They have been great at price matching and their military discount policy is awesome. I love how friendly and helpful the staff has been at almost every Lowes I've visited. I'd love to see them start offering free building classes for kids!
Mikala D.
Magnolia, AR
Walking into a Lowe's makes you feel like you can conquer every home improvement project that you may have. They have items for every project that you may need. There is always someone there to help if you don't know where to start. If you have any projects you need to complete, make your way to your local lowes!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse