Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Eden M.
I can usually find whatever I’m looking for at Lowe’s. They have a great selection, but are sometimes overpriced. I have gotten everything from tools, to lumber, to home decor and they are always friendly and sure to help me get what I need.
K F.
Toluca Lake, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has a great variety of home decor items. They focus more on the consumer than a construction worker. Their prices are reasonable for the decor and items, but for wood and materials, they are a bit more expensive than Home Depot.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
Lowe’s has just about everything we need when working on a home improvement project! Their prices are a little higher than their competitors, but, they have great customer service and a wide variety of options so that makes up for it!
Jessica P.
Wichita Kansas
Owning my own home is tough because I always want to do some sort of project. Luckily I have Home Depot close to my home. I can always find what I’m looking for and enjoy home projects because the staff always helps me put it together
Marisa G.
Oh, Lowes...

For everyday home improvement I am always pretty happy with what we find here.

However, we have had some pretty unusual experiences here for bigger projects (i.e. buying a shed/barn & kitchen remodel). For the most part, things went smoothly, but on both occasions we ran into issues with the contractors Lowes uses for installations.

My best advice to you is ask Lowes who the contractor will be that is assigned to your project and get some contact info for the main people in charge. That way if things go wrong you can get more info from the source.
Sandra T.
Virginia Beach
We normally have no problems at Lowe’s but the last time we went there to have a deck designed in the pro services area, the worker told us to go home and get online and do it ourselves or go to Home Depot. Contacted customer service
Jade B.
Fort Valley
My favorite home improvement store. Much better prices than ACE hardware, and Home Depot isn’t even a consideration for us. They carry great quality products and always have the BEST customer service. (And they price match!) My husband and I will always choose Lowe’s as we work through all of our home improvement projects.
Amanda W.
Forest
Lowes has a good selection for everything. Their paint section is my favorite. Sherwin Williams paint is really worth the price. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. They could use more knowledgeable people working there though.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Please do not use Lowe's for your new flooring!4 months later, and they have not done anything to resolve issues...Do not want them in house ever again.
Thank the Lord for Citicard guarantee, however, getting money returned does not make up for damages to home and property! Carpet looks worse than 10+ yr old carpet removed! Seams all over and doesn't clean as salesperson represented. Hard spots underneath w/padding and they left closets non-functional, as they should be.
Karen B.
Franklin
I love Lowe’s. They have the best service departments, and they al go out of their way to make any job you’re doing in you home the most cost effective. They have a huge array of brands and even some you don’t know exist. I can always find what I need in my price range, and they offer Veterans a discount every time you shop! They will always get my business. They have always beat other estimates and they care about their customers needs! I love Lowe’s
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse