Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Angel L.
West Columbia, SC
My husband and I are currently revamping our back yard. We built our own patio from concrete and a concrete molder. It took us about a day and a half, but it was so worth it. We used the Quickcrete concrete mold in garden pathway and it turned out perfect. Would definitely recommend to other diy'ers out there.
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I love Lowe’s because the employees are always stellar. They genuinely want to help you. I recently purchased bedroom paint from there, and when trying to decide which type of paint to purchase, the employee helped me to find the best one for my money’s worth which says a lot about the character of the store.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I recently discovered my love of plants. So I'm always at Lowe's now buying pots, potting soil, plant stands, and plants. Lowe's is good about having a nice selection and great prices. The staff usually can help but I'm more of a lone shopper who wants to do things by themselves so I don't much mind if anyone helps me or not.
Amanda D.
Wheatland, IN
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's. We usually always find what we need at their store. There are certain items that they don't have the best selection of, but for the most part we can find what we are looking for at a reasonable price.   I definitely would recommend Lowes. It's a great store. We love shopping there.
Bailey P.
Absolutely love shopping at Lowes. Even if we don't need anything, it's just fun to roam around and find new things! I really like to walk through their garden center and the outdoor furniture to get ideas. We buy paint from Lowes often and we're always happy with what we get! Customer service is great too.
Kristin J.
Mechanicsville
I shop Lowe's garden center regularly. Their selection is wonderful, and they frequently have lovely plants marked down to unbearable prices. Annuals and perennials!! We also shop Lowe's for our home renovations. I find their styles and selections to be very attractive and superior to other stores in our area.
Kristina H.
Independence, MO
Lowes has a variety of tools that other stores may not have. They however do need to work on customer service and have available people. Some of the items in the store are expensive. My favorite purchase that I had purchased was a cordless drill that has lasted a very long time. I will shop there if I have to.
Tiffany M.
Lowes has so many awesome products. They always have someone nearby if you ever have questions or need help finding things. Thing I have purchased from Lowes have always been of good quality. I will definitely be shopping here more.
Brittany F.
We just recently purchased or first home and went to lowes for all our needs. We got all new light switch plates, vent covers, 2 bathroom light fixtures and paint for the rooms and front door and the porch banister and shutters! They literally have everything we ever need for our home! Love our local lowes!
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is a great place to shop for all your project needs! I love their prices the most. They always seem to have good quality items! I plan on shopping there this weekend for paint!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse