Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
That's a great place to go shopping, it gets better if you're a man tho, everything for your house, and there is always helpful employees that can help you to find or to answer your question, pretty cool for construction
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Personally I like the products and prices from lowes. They have good quality but bad customer service. When you ask for help or just ask for directions, their employees seem to always be in a bad mood. They answer your questions but not very happy. I end up using self checkout for faster and better service.
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse is a great place to shop for all your project needs! I love their prices the most. They always seem to have good quality items! I plan on shopping there this weekend for paint!
Angel L.
West Columbia, SC
My husband and I are currently revamping our back yard. We built our own patio from concrete and a concrete molder. It took us about a day and a half, but it was so worth it. We used the Quickcrete concrete mold in garden pathway and it turned out perfect. Would definitely recommend to other diy'ers out there.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I can't complain about this place! Everyone here is so friendly and they direct me to anything I'm looking for! I'm not one to spend a lot of time in here so I like to get in and out fast! The store is always clean the employees are always friendly and if they don't have what I need they'll tell you who does.
Kristina H.
Independence, MO
Lowes has a variety of tools that other stores may not have. They however do need to work on customer service and have available people. Some of the items in the store are expensive. My favorite purchase that I had purchased was a cordless drill that has lasted a very long time. I will shop there if I have to.
Stephanie S.
We bought our washer and dryer, Maytag brand, at Lowe's.  They are still going strong with no problems.  We also just recently bought lumber to build a new deck and the customer service was helpful and friendly.  Everything we needed was in stock and will will go back if we need anything else.
Amanda D.
Wheatland, IN
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's. We usually always find what we need at their store. There are certain items that they don't have the best selection of, but for the most part we can find what we are looking for at a reasonable price.   I definitely would recommend Lowes. It's a great store. We love shopping there.
Tiffany M.
Lowes has so many awesome products. They always have someone nearby if you ever have questions or need help finding things. Thing I have purchased from Lowes have always been of good quality. I will definitely be shopping here more.
Kelly B.
Lugoff, SC
I absolutely love Lowe's! I can walk in there and stay and look at everything in there. My favorite time of year is Christmas in Lowe's. I always buy a Large Blow up Lawn Display. The only thing that I would change is some of the prices are too high compared to some of the other stores, for the same products.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse