Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The employees at Lowe’s are probably my favorite associates ever! They’re very helpful and are willing to help you every step of the way. I’m extremely pleased with the fact that they hire retired veterans. The store itself has great high quality products with a wide range of choices!! Which is great for every budget
Karen B.
Sanford, NC
My husband is always here, and while not my personal favorite place to shop, I often stop by to pick things up for him when on my way home.  Everyone is so helpful, no matter which one I stop at (there are 3 in driving distance).  I know I will be here again, and they are helpful, especially when I cannot find something.
Alex L.
Leesville
I used to love going to Lowe’s. We would go for everything. Recently they’ve changed their military discount policy and it’s super annoying. They won’t give us a discount when we show them our ID, We signed up with our phone number and somehow it still doesn’t go through. Very annoying to go through every single time we go through the line.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
Love shopping at Lowe's. They always have what we are looking for. I always get my gardening supplies there. I purchased my dishwasher from them a couple of years ago and it still works great. A huge plus is they give a military discount to not only active military but retired military also. And we thank them for that.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
Overall my family goes to Lowes more than any other large home improvement store. Their prices are usually comparable and a good selection. The customer service department in our store isn't great, they're pretty inattentive and don't seem to know much about their products. If you already know what you want, it's a good store!
Kelsea M.
Georgetown, NY
Lowe’s is a great store for all home improvement needs. The only downfall to this store is it usually costs a bit more money to purchase items here than other competing stores. Lowe’s is usually my final attempt and last call merely because of pricing differences. Overall still recommend as they have highly rated items.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
Lowes is a great place to shop. They normally always have what my family needs for our home improvements. My favorite part of lowes is they support our military and offer discounts. My boyfriend is in the military and we are looking to build a home soon and we know exactly where we are going to shop to make our home wonderful!
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
They have everything you need for your home repair. I recently in the last year had to replace my water heater and that could have been a nightmare. But I ordered my products online and used Ebates too. Picked it up in store. The SA even suggested which other parts I might need to complete installation. Giant help. Thank you.
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
One of the great things about Lowe’s is there are always employees to help you (at least at my local branch). Most of the staff is knowledgeable in home repairs (or they can point you in the direction of someone that is). I also like the variety of products that they offer. They have lots of items for the typical DIYer.
Meagan S.
onaway mi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't frequent Lowe's enough to bash on the store. I love the experience that I have had there. Customer service is super nice and helpful, the things I've bought before have been of good quality, but I only tend to go there if I need like tools or things to snazzy up my house. Like wall sockets or something.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse