Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
Overall my family goes to Lowes more than any other large home improvement store. Their prices are usually comparable and a good selection. The customer service department in our store isn't great, they're pretty inattentive and don't seem to know much about their products. If you already know what you want, it's a good store!
steph m.
Franklin, NJ
Lowes has everything you need for home improvement! They also have the best deals compared to other home improvement retailers. I go there for when I want to paint a room a different color, stain old furniture, or go for basic supplies (paintbrushes, cheesecloth, etc.) If you're into DIY projects for home try out Lowes!
Nicky R.
Mauckport , IN
They have everything you need for your home repair. I recently in the last year had to replace my water heater and that could have been a nightmare. But I ordered my products online and used Ebates too. Picked it up in store. The SA even suggested which other parts I might need to complete installation. Giant help. Thank you.
Meagan S.
onaway mi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't frequent Lowe's enough to bash on the store. I love the experience that I have had there. Customer service is super nice and helpful, the things I've bought before have been of good quality, but I only tend to go there if I need like tools or things to snazzy up my house. Like wall sockets or something.
Tiffany G.
Red Bluff, CA
This place is awesome and so much fun- from renovating a camper to updating and decorating our house, this place has it all. Prices are reasonable, staff is nice and they have a lot of trendy and newer options to choose from.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Lowes has always been my preferred home improvement store. It is so easy to find what I'm looking for, and if I can't, someone is always there to help. I've never noticed prices being significantly higher than any other option. Occasionally we'll go elsewhere due to distance, but if I can help it, Lowes is my first choice.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
Lowes is a great place to shop. They normally always have what my family needs for our home improvements. My favorite part of lowes is they support our military and offer discounts. My boyfriend is in the military and we are looking to build a home soon and we know exactly where we are going to shop to make our home wonderful!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
My boyfriend always shops here for his power tools for work. They have good prices and nice bundles. The only reason I docked a star is because the air quality in there always makes it hard for me to breathe, and that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of that place is wanting to leave so I can get fresh air
Evan S.
Fayetteville , AR
I would not recommend purchasing foam baseboards these are very difficult to cut and attach together. However it does benefit from being a foam composite material because it does not rot or mold. Overall the style and functioanality does not weigh out over problems with this trim, I would not recommend this product.
Mary D.
Marshall
I purchased Killz Stain Blocker for my new home. It was easy to locate in the store. The stain blocker worked like a charm. It even covered up the colored markers that was on the ceiling. I did have a little trouble deciding which one to get. The employee of the store helped me. I would go to this store again.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse