Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Erin H.
Sunbury
Never have I ever had a bad experience with Lowe's. I feel as though in the last year, my husband and I have lived here. From when we started building our fence, to purchasing new appliances, to building new cabinet. Everyone we went they had everything we needed. Customer service was amazing too. Would recommend anytime.
Shani B.
We shop at Lowe’s because my husband can get a military veteran discount. Staff at our local store are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. My favorite purchase there was back a few years when I purchased a new grill for my husband. Now, it’s well seasoned and our food that our “pit master” turns out is competition worthy!
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
I'd have to say Lowe's is my favorite for the "big box" home improvement stores. And not just because I worked at one. :) Most of the time, the employees are willing to help you find what you need & prices are usually reasonable.  :) I definitely recommend a trip to Lowe's, even if you just need a flower pot!
Victoria V.
I actually came here recently because my parents are doing some home renovations so I wanted to help them do some home-improvement shopping the people at Lowe's were friendly but it was hard to find a worker to help you the prices are reasonable compared to other home-improvement stores so I would come back if it was closer to my house
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I've used Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse for various home needs.  They usually have knowledgeable staff ready to assist you with any questions.  I've purchased a variety of items there from major appliances, paint, and flooring.  Their products have delivered consistent high quality and I do recommend them as a retailer.
Cindy C.
This is the only home improvement store I got to. I spend hundreds of dollars every summer to make my back yard look like perfection. Its the cheapest in mulch, rocks, flowers etc. Also anything that needs done inside, such as paint or just hardware at all, this is where I go. They have just about anything you can think of.
Tina G.
Citrus Heights, CA
I usually get the products I need at Lowes and the employees typically know where to direct me for oddball items.  I like Lowes over Home Depot as I find its easier to navigate.  When I have had to return things, their customer service is very diligent in getting my refund or replacing my product.  I tell friends all the time.
Ashley T.
Oshkosh, WI
I've always had great success whenever I shop at Lowe's. The associates are always friendly and very helpful with helping me find what I'm looking for. I shop here every once in awhile but I do go here first for all my home improvement needs. I would recommend anyone who is doing any sort of remodeling to shop here.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
i like lowes! It's the closest store we have for home improvement but they usually carry a good selection of products. my only qualm is that often times, the workers have no idea what they are talking about. last time i was there i had to get my phone and go online to find a price bc the associate couldn't figure it out.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
Before my fiance and I moved we were home Depot fans all the way. When we moved, our closest home Depot was almost a half hour away with traffic. Lowes became our go-to. They have awesome prices for any kind of paint, and pricing in general. Everything is easy to find and we are always in and out in less than 10 mins.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse