Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really appreciate Lowes and everything it stands for. I have never been disappointed when going to Lowe's for a product. They've always been helpful when it came to things concerning my needs. I always enjoy buying anything I need for my DIY projects being that they cut all my glass and wood Free when I purchase from them.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just love lowes . I love to DIY and lowes has everything i need for pretty much any project i might have From ceiling to floors for my home . I love that they have frames and rugs . I also find great deals and they always have great deals going on . Not to mention i can shop with my husband without getting rushed lol
dawn t.
louisville, KY
We went there last summer and purchase a new dishwasher. We were standing in were the dishwashers were for 45 mins. And no one would help us. So I finally went to find someone to help us. I won't go there again. We spent almost 729.00 on the dishwasher and got a mini refrigerator for our basement. I will never go there again.
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I like Lowe’s. It’s just like any other store though, where somethings seem over priced and other things are reasonable. I don’t like how they say they price match ( there’s a catch- the skus have to match to a competitors sku... the manufacturer creates different skus for each store, so they don’t have to price match! Ughhhh)
Haley W.
Millboro, VA
We love Lowe's!!  This is where we go to get most all of our Home Improvement supplies.  They have a little of everything!  I love the My Lowe's card because it saves the information from previous purchases so if you purchase paint you know the exact color you bought if you need more!  Customer service has always been great too!!
Donia G.
Delaware City, DE
I like lowes because it is easy to find things.  They always have someone to help you.  Questions you may have are almost always answered.  They always have the best sales.  The store & bathrooms are always so clean.  And I price check things and I find that the store is most times always cheaper.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have never had any issues finding products that I need...and some that I didn't know I needed. There is always a nice selection and multiple options to choose from as well as plenty of staff on hand to assist. I would recommend Lowe's over other Home Improvement stores based on the availability of staff to assist when needed
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I love the way their store is laid out. It just makes sense. I don't feel like it get lost there. Also, their staff are super helpful but don't talk down to you because you're a woman (I had a rough experience at Home Depot with a mansplainer). Their prices are comparable to other stores in my town so I usually go with them.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I’m not the biggest fan of home improvement stores because I’m usually dragged in there for hours but I definitely prefer Lowe’s over any other . There are plenty of people around to help and they are actually helpful and friendly. I also find Lowe’s to be cheaper on most things than the other big box home improvement stores
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The two Lowes store I go to always have great customer service and everything I need in stock - I can check ahead online or call ahead and they'll set a product aside for me to pick up. Very pleased with their customer service. Also, when I bring my dog in, there's a few cashiers that carry around treats and happily spoil her.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse