Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Skye H.
I go to Lowe's often for all of my home-improvement needs. All of the workers I have encountered are nice and helpful except for one who gave this man in front of me a hard time when he tried to use his veterans discount. That rubbed me the wrong way but when the manager came out he apologized and actually paid for the man's products because of the hassle.
Helen V.
Clovis, CA
I love going to Lowe's for home improvement i almost always find what I'm looking for. The people aren't always as friendly and helpful as they could be. I have found myself waiting as long as 45 minutes for an associate to come help me....usually I'll give up and end up googling or finding what i need myself. Good prices and coupons.
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe's but hate their employees sometimes. Lowe's is pretty self explanatory when it comes to the isles and stuff but when you need help finding certain little screws or to see if there's any more of a product in the back their employees are nowhere to be found,it's not their section or they have to get someone else for you.
Ani L.
Sumner
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have nice stuff. However their staff always sucks. If you can actually find one that helps you they will act like it’s an inconvenience and they are rude. Half the time they don’t even know anything or know where anything is in the store. I have experienced this many time with many different people. I just go to Home Depot now.
china g.
indianapolis
I can almost always find what I'm looking for at lowes. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Even if I don't quite know what I'm looking for they're able to offer suggestions. The store has a great organizational style and layout and everything is easy to find. They're also quite affordable and have options for every price range.
Chelsea G.
Glenville, NY
Lowes always has great prices and staff that's always goes above and beyond to help. We frequently shop at Lowes to the point that the manager and my husband are on a first name basis. We can always find what we need, and if for any reason they do not have it or are out of stock they will do everything they can to make sure we get it.
Allison K.
Toledo
This is pretty much the only home improvement store we shop at. It is conveniently located and has great store hours. Most importantly they always seem to have what we need and are looking for. And the staff is friendly and helpful. Their prices are competitive and they offer price match so we can remain loyal to their company.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
When we were remodeling our house lowes was the main store we went to to find our perfect match for paint, flooring, and our new fireplace! We also found a really beautiful large clock that perfectly fits in with our decor! Also was able to get what we needed for our flower bed. Definitely my favorite store for home improvement needs!
Jacqueline P.
Macomb, MI
I always go here because I raised a Leader Dog puppy who is meant to visit public places with me when I'm training and I tried to go to Home Depot when he was training and they wouldn't let him in. Since then only ever gone to lowes, Rocky (my dog) loves here and so do I thanks for helping me train him guys, even if he did fail.
Chits V.
We have had Lowe's near all our apartments...its everywhere. I am so much into diy's, so I have always had fun shopping in Lowe's. They have all variety of hardware.. And everything is easy to find in the store. We moved to a new apartment recently and got indoor plants for some green. 1.94-Gallon Majesty Palm (LTL0062) NURSERY
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse