Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Blaise W.
I don't do a whole lot of diy home improvement projects, so I seldom shop here. I have visited a few times to purchase gifts for my dad (tools) and it was pretty difficult to find what I needed. I've also shopped the garden center for a gift for my mom and the prices seemed unreasonable and the staff wasn't much help when I asked simple questions.
Tina M.
Paint and Paint brushes, nothing really to write home about, good paint, good brushes. found the correct color to match a room, all good paint is expensive.
Good paint
Expensive, but a good quality paint is going to cost a few pennies more.
 Yes I would recommend this store, you can't find everything in one place all the time.
Crystal  N.
Modesto, CA
Whenever I have home improvement projects, I always tend to gravitate towards Lowe's. Not only is their website extremely easy to navigate, but I can see if items I'm looking for are even in stock at my local store before I make the trip. The prices are very competitive, I always get great customer service, and I love the products they carry.
Brittany D.
Nashville, GA
We love Lowe’s. We built our home a year ago and bought all of our appliances, lighting, and fixtures there and have been buying from them regularly since then. We have decorated the yard and home with items from this store. Customer service is amazing no matter what you need. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone with home improvement needs.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
When we were remodeling our bathroom we purchased some sheets of water resistant paneling in a bright white. Not only does the product work...the water literally beads up and can be wiped off...but it made our small bathroom look so much larger.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I love Lowes because it's a bit quieter than Home Depot, but at the same time I'm not approached as much when I go into the store. There's been maybe once or twice when they ask if I need help and with such a huge store with so many different options I wish they would approach me more. However their prices and availability is really good!
Jennifer H.
Between this and Home Depot, Lowe's seems to have some cheaper items! For one, I was able to fix up my mother's garden with purchasing cheaper plants here, even being able to find some plants for $1 and just watering the plant well and making it come to life! I really do enjoy coming here and purchasing my home care products here as well!
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
Usually good customer service and product recommendations. Signs directly you clearly in the store. I HATE walking around in circles looking for an item in a home improvement store. I look like a silly woman lost and can't find her way home in the boys store.. LOL! SO... I appreciate that there are signs on every isle to assist me on my Superwoman endeavor.
April M.
Columbus
We bought a utility step stool to change light bulbs. It's a great sturdy product and I feel very stable while standing on it. We also use it for my son to stand on while helping cook in the kitchen. It was very reasonable prices. I staff helped me find what I was looking for. Great product and great experience.
Amanda H.
We have been spending a lot of time at Lowe's since purchasing out new home. We have purchase all new appliances and flooring for our new home and I am so pleased with the customer service, from helping us pick our new stuff to getting a lost reciept tracked down and printed out. I would recommend if you are a DIYer this is a place to go!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse