Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Chenoa H.
lerona
Lowes always has what I need at a very affordable price. The employees are always polite. Sometimes the isles get a little confusing but someone is always there to help! I was recently putting up a fence and the employees at Lowes knew exactly what I needed! They train the employees to help you with any remodeling or project you're working on.
Brittany D.
Nashville, GA
We love Lowe’s. We built our home a year ago and bought all of our appliances, lighting, and fixtures there and have been buying from them regularly since then. We have decorated the yard and home with items from this store. Customer service is amazing no matter what you need. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone with home improvement needs.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
When we were remodeling our bathroom we purchased some sheets of water resistant paneling in a bright white. Not only does the product work...the water literally beads up and can be wiped off...but it made our small bathroom look so much larger.
Tina M.
Paint and Paint brushes, nothing really to write home about, good paint, good brushes. found the correct color to match a room, all good paint is expensive.
Good paint
Expensive, but a good quality paint is going to cost a few pennies more.
 Yes I would recommend this store, you can't find everything in one place all the time.
Crystal  N.
Modesto, CA
Whenever I have home improvement projects, I always tend to gravitate towards Lowe's. Not only is their website extremely easy to navigate, but I can see if items I'm looking for are even in stock at my local store before I make the trip. The prices are very competitive, I always get great customer service, and I love the products they carry.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is pretty helpful when trying to find a product in their store. The only thing I'm not a fan of is if you have a specific question you have to go find a worker with a red vest to help you out.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like lowes. They have a good selection of products, and are one of the closer stores to my home. The only problem I have with this company is that there prices are ALWAYS higher than their competition. I bought clearance Easter lilies here the other day for $4.99, I went to Walmart right after and for the same exact size lily they were $3.00.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I have gone into Lowe's whether it is by myself or with my fiance they are super helpful and they are quick to help you. You don't have to walk around a whole lot to find someone if you do need help. Their prices are pretty reasonable as well. Plus, any place that has the patients to deal with me when I have my kids gets an A in my book!
Jennifer H.
Between this and Home Depot, Lowe's seems to have some cheaper items! For one, I was able to fix up my mother's garden with purchasing cheaper plants here, even being able to find some plants for $1 and just watering the plant well and making it come to life! I really do enjoy coming here and purchasing my home care products here as well!
Megan H.
Huntersville, NC
I love to go to Lowes when we need to get all our hardware items. Most recently we purchased some solar path lights. They are awesome and really improve the look of our front walkway to our house. The service has always been pretty good. They are very knowledgeable about where to find products and the differences between them to find the perfect product for you.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse