Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
KingParissss M.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love Lowe's before I shop anywhere else for any of my project I look to Lowe's first then start comparing prices they literally always have the lowest price it doesn't surprise me and when you walk in to the store they make you feel like you're at home the customer service also keeps me going back you can't beat it Lowes is the best!
Whitney W.
Lowes is such a great place to shop. After recently just buying a house we have bought numerous products from lowes and have a great experience everytime we shopped there. I'm always a returning customer to lowes they have everything you need to make a home feel like a home. I haven't had any problems with any of the products that I have purchased.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store's biggest draw in my opinion is the customer service.  The employees are friendly, willing to order items to have shipped to the store, and always ask if you need help finding items.  What I don't like is that the store is organized inefficiently- it's hard to browse because items that you think would be shelved near each other aren't.
Amber M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is my preferred home improvement store.  Every time I go there I am impressed with the courteous and helpful employees there.  The stores are huge and have a ton of different inventory and different options for any home improvement task I am working on.  They also provide a military Veterans discount which I appreciate.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
I typically receive excellent assistance whenever I shop at Lowe's, which says a lot considering I need help basically every time I walk in! I shop Lowe's mainly for painting or furniture products, and they carry premium quality paint at competitive prices, and their guarantees are tough to beat! Valspar paint is excellent quality and very affordable.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My family recently had to buy a water heater at Lowe's and I am very satisfied with my purchase. They do need to improve on their customer service because it was very difficult to find someone to help us. They are a bit expensive but when you need things like water heaters and etc it is not very cheap. I do love that they have a bit of everything there and enjoy shopping at Lowe's.
Adrienne W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Recently I have been repainting my kitchen cabinets.  I am on a tight budget with new hardware and Lowes had beautiful choice for a great price inn my budget.  I love that you can choose from different finishes and metals.  Our new hardware is perfect!
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love lowes! It is my favorite home improvement store. We have done MANY home projects and the products are good quality, the customer service is wonderful and we have loved working with them for our rental property. We have replaced all of our window blinds, we have built a deck, redid flooring in a bedroom, and much more using products and services from Lowes.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like that is store has everything you need and that the isles are labeled so things are easy to find. Unfortunately our store lacks alittle in customer service, they are alittle rude but that’s them as a person, Lowe’s as a whole is great. Another thing I really appreciate is that they offer military discount, my dad and my husband are both veterans.
Kylie R.
Lowes is my favorite store! We get our paint from lowes because of the large variety of brands and colors. We get every electrical, plumbing & hardware item we could ever need here, too. We probably go to lowes once a week or more. The outdoors/ garden center is one of the best around. And the appliances are great and always the best and newest :)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse