Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Joanna R.
Potsdam , NY
We have a local lowes its convienent for picking up household items for do it yourself they do carry good quality products at a reasonable price . The staff is not very accomidating we had issues with a large appliance we purchased and vowed to not purchase any large appliances again there, I would recommend to do your homework before making any large purchases at lowes.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love Lowe's.  It's one of our handful of go-to Home Improvement stores.  I usually go here to get our lawn care items as I feel everything is just easier to find here than other places.  I also bought out last round of wood chips for our landscaping from here.  It was really cheap and it came in all sorts of colors but most importantly, the color we wanted.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
I just bought a dryer from Lowes. The level of customer service in our store is fabulous. We were helped right away and as I needed a dryer that day was so happy to find out they actually have their appliances in stock. I was able to take my dryer home that day! Other appliance/home improvement stores in the area take about a week to get your appliance. Love Lowes!
Heather S.
Bishop, TX
Lowes has an awesome garden center. The people in the garden center always go out of their way to help even before I ask for help. I do not like the paint department. They could not match our wall paint and we tried 5 times!
We had to go to Sherwin Williams to get it matched. Other than that we shop at lowes on a regular basis because it is close. We like it.
Isabella D.
Utica, Ny
My family and I go to our local lowes every week... They have great supplies for your own home improvement. Right now we are finishing up an deck that we in closed into a room and most if not all our supplies was from lowes... My only complaint is they mix things up once in a while but not anything too bad. Over all lowes is two thumbs up from both my family and I!
Rebecca M.
Glade Spring, VA
A good place to shop for home improvement supplies. It is a little expensive for cleaning products. Usually the staff is very helpful but there are some days it is hard to find anyone to help. Some of their employees are knowledgeable about the department they work in while others have no clue. If you know what you need it is great, otherwise it can be hit or miss.
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Lowes is an awesome affordable one stop shop for all your home and lawn care improvements. I shop for everything here just last week I replaced my screendoor window here after my toddler threw a toy through it ! They kindly help me cut my now plexy glass window down to size and helped my pick the right product to seal it in ! Love them always so helpful for when life gives you toddlers ! ūüôĄ
Kelly W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love going to Lowe's for furniture projects, paints, drawer pulls, ceiling fans, and gardening. I love to see products on display before I purchase them. There is always someone around to help if I can't find what I'm looking for. I would recommend this store to anyone that is looking to remodel their home, to just finding a beautiful flower and flower pot for their porch, to the Sunday stroll picking out what they want their future home to have in it.
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
They are always competitively priced and have some amazing sales. If something is wrong with a product they always make it right by their customer and have gone above and beyond to make it up to my husband and I, even if it was the manufactor's fault. They are great about giving gift cards for the inconvenience. This is my number one home improvement store to shop at.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I only go to Lowes when I desperately have to. Like flooring and bathroom disasters, used to be for flowers ( their garden section is breathtaking btw) and they've been good to us as long as it's simple. Make them background check local contractors for jobs like flooring because they've handed me some awful people. Just use caution and everything will be less stressful.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse