Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Taylar H.
I buy everything from my garden, to my new lighting, flooring, and even appliances. I absolutely love this store. They have a wide range of items that meet my family's needs and wants. You can find lower priced items and even high priced items at this store. You will find anything you need. The employees are also very helpful getting you what you are looking for!
Taylor G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Unfortunately I haven’t had the best luck win lowes alliances. They are usually delivered damaged but at least the store usually knocks some money off my purchase price. It’s frustrating though to deal with but there is no competitor on my area. They have a good selection and range of products and good sale prices. Also they do honor the price adjustment policy.
Cassandra C.
Ashland, KY
I'm a pretty laid back person but no company can get my blood boiling quite like lowes. Over the last 2 years we have been remodeling our home and we've had nothing but problems from lowes. From cabinets that didn't fit, to dented appliances when they arrived to sheer downright lack of customer service they would be my last place I want to deal with ever again.
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
As a fixer-upper, I need a one-stop place to get everything I need when I am doing a project around the house. Lowes is that place. They carry everything you need and there is always someone around to help find something or help if you at a crossroads in your projects. Also, if they don't have it they will get it and you can't beat their prices.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I haven’t had the best luck with my Lowe’s projects. We ordered custom kitchen cabinets, all new appliances, tile, etc for our kitchen, and even ordered our granite countertops through them as well.
Everything, starting with the measurements their contractor came out and took to the counter top installation was wrong.
My week long Reno turned in to 4+ months.
Katey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes has a lot of great products for home improvement! We remodeled the house we are currently living in and bought a lot of material from Lowe's! I buy my outdoor plants from there as well as bird seed and home appliances. My carpet cleaner and some of my Christmas decorations were also purchased at Lowe's! They have great quality items for a good price! Lowe's is the best!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to despise Lowe's. My husband would have to drag me. Now that I'm getting more into remodeling our home, I LOVE IT! The prices are reasonable. My favorite is looking for chandeliers on clearance. So far I have 2
In my house. The only down side, is at my local store I couldn't find pink or purple tools for myself so I was forced to buy them at Walmart
Hanna H.
Tupelo, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store is not horrible, but it is certainly not the best. I usually head to Home Depot before them. They do not have the best selection. They also don't have the greatest employees. I always have to search out someone to help me and then they have to find someone to help them. The don't run a lot of sales and are not great at taking items back that are not satisfactory.
Grace H.
Wade
My hubby and I love Lowe’s! We DIY-redid our kitchen and bought everything at Lowe’s! It ended up costing less than $1k to repaint all of our cabinets, new handle pulls, put in a faux tile backsplash, 1 additional cabinet, new countertop, new sink, and new faucet! Lowe’s is definitely the most well priced for the DIY person, we are doing our bathrooms soon!
BrianaHairfield H.
Fredericksburg
GE 7.5 pre-lit Oakmont Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree with 1000 warm white lights. Item #171225LO. Gorgeous tree! Everyone who visits can’t believe it’s faux. It’s simple to put together and the branches are sturdy and hold our large, heavy bulbs. #Lowes #artificialchristmastree
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse