Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley A.
Hamilton, OH
I usually have a great experience at Lowe’s, with employees that are willing to help answer questions. During my last visit to the outdoor floral and garden center, It was more challenging to find someone to answer my questions...but I found what I needed pretty quickly and am very happy with all of my purchases! I’ve been a long time customer and will continue to shop here.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We absolutely love Lowe’s! My brother in law works there and they are not only a great place to shop but a great place to work. They have so many options when doing home improvements, cleaning, repairing,, crafting and so much more. I get so many home decor objects there and cleaning products. They always have a helpful friendly staff I’ve noticed too. Highly recommend them!
jamie j.
I am not really impressed with Lowe's there aren't really are a lot of those around the area that I am in either but I am not really impressed with it it kind of feels when you go in like it's more of a warehouse type environment I think that their prices are a little more expensive than something like Menards or Home Depot so it's not my kind of place to do home improvements
I love Lowe’s they have everything you need for home improvement and more I actually got my washer and dryer from here they are Samsung brand I love them they look so nice I would definitely recommend Lowe’s!
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
Lowes is my go-to home improvement store. They have everything you could ever need to fix that leaky pipe or put in a shed or upgrade your laundry room. One of the things I like the most about Lowes, they have a price match guarantee, if  you find a lower price and bring the competitor's ad with you, they will not only match it, but beat it by 10%!
Heather S.
Fayetteville, NC
I’m not one to just know what I need when I have to go to Lowe’s but if I can find a person to help me I’m in and out with the correct piece in no time. I enjoy that Lowe’s has more than just hardware. You can find moving supplies, cleaning products, and some home decor. Their new key cutting machines are great as well. No more standing around waiting to get a key cut.
Christopher T.
Southborough, MA
My wife and I recently bought a house, and naturally we are and will continue shopping for our home improvement needs.  I would say we split the shopping between Lowe's and other different stores, with no real preference to one or the other.  We are looking for the best deals without sacraficing quality and Lowe's often offers good quality at competative prices.
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I've bought multiple things of paint from lowes and they tend to do really good about getting the exact color you want. I normally have half a can left over. They are a great store and have great customer service.
Grace K.
In our area, Lowes is my only option really. Most of the time, they have what you need in stock. There have been some notable occasions where they did not sell something that they definitely should have had in our rural area (e.g. proper hookups for a propane heater). Sometimes it can be rather difficult to find help in the store (despite the call buttons scattered throughout) and occasionally the staff are less knowledgeable than I would like.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I love Lowes! It's a great company with good people who really are a step above the other orange big box store. This company cares about people and their communities. I see a lot of times where Lowes has stepped in to donate and help families and companies in need. They've also been praised for allowing a man with a service dog to work with his faithful pup. Great place!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse