Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber P.
Dallas, TX
I love the quality of the products I can get here; but I feel that they can be overpriced on many items. They have so many options on all of their products which is a bonus. I do feel that the store closest to me is lacking in customer service in almost every dept I've been in. I think the only dept I've actually been able to get decent service in was the gardening center.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We absolutely love Lowe’s! My brother in law works there and they are not only a great place to shop but a great place to work. They have so many options when doing home improvements, cleaning, repairing,, crafting and so much more. I get so many home decor objects there and cleaning products. They always have a helpful friendly staff I’ve noticed too. Highly recommend them!
shannon s.
Winchester, IN
I can always find helpful staff and never have to hunt for help. I do get a lot of associates asking if I need help when I'm looking or browsing which does get bothersome but having worked in retail before I get it but there are a ton of associates and I am one that likes to browse aisle to aisle so get asked too much. But store is great, staff is friendly, prices are good.
I love Lowe’s they have everything you need for home improvement and more I actually got my washer and dryer from here they are Samsung brand I love them they look so nice I would definitely recommend Lowe’s!
Ashley A.
Hamilton, OH
I usually have a great experience at Lowe’s, with employees that are willing to help answer questions. During my last visit to the outdoor floral and garden center, It was more challenging to find someone to answer my questions...but I found what I needed pretty quickly and am very happy with all of my purchases! I’ve been a long time customer and will continue to shop here.
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I went everywhere looking for a lightbulb to go in my kitchen. It wasn't a normal bulb. It was long and had prongs in it. I went to Lowes and the people were very friendly and helpful. The guy showed me exactly where it was and helped me pick the correct one. So glad Lowes has everything you can imagine
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I've bought multiple things of paint from lowes and they tend to do really good about getting the exact color you want. I normally have half a can left over. They are a great store and have great customer service.
Joanna R.
Potsdam , NY
We have a local lowes its convienent for picking up household items for do it yourself they do carry good quality products at a reasonable price . The staff is not very accomidating we had issues with a large appliance we purchased and vowed to not purchase any large appliances again there, I would recommend to do your homework before making any large purchases at lowes.
Christopher T.
Southborough, MA
My wife and I recently bought a house, and naturally we are and will continue shopping for our home improvement needs.  I would say we split the shopping between Lowe's and other different stores, with no real preference to one or the other.  We are looking for the best deals without sacraficing quality and Lowe's often offers good quality at competative prices.
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is absolutely the best place to go to find things that I can't normally find at other retailers that are specific needs for my home like lamps and bulbs and gardening items toilet seats just anything you can possibly think of for your home this is the place to go
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse