Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Bryn S.
Love Lowe's! They have a great selection of paint, flooring, fixtures, doors....and if you can find it in the store, they'll order it for you online! Or you can go online and have it shipped to the store.

I love just going in and looking around at stuff to see what kind of upgrades I can do in my house! I gave it 4 stars because they always seem understaffed in the busiest of days.
Heather W.
Bivins, TX
I typically do not like leaving bad reviews however, the past three encounters I have had with Lowes had been awful. There needs to be improvements. I had no one ask to help me, which I needed, on my last visit by myself. When I tracked down an employee and asked to help I was treated as if I were interrupting his personal time. I think more effort needs to be applied towards the hiring process.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love Lowe's and visit there often. When we were building our house we looked EVERYWHERE for tile for our bathrooms and back splash and found the tile that we love at Lowe's. It was reasonably priced and looks amazing and expensive. My husband goes to Lowe's to buy wood and tools for his projects and I love their plants options in the spring to spruce up our patios and flower beds.
Christina G.
Greenwood, SC
I like Lowe's although their service staff members aren't always around to answer a question; their isles are easy to find.. at least at my hometown store it is. Very organized and well stocked Everytime we go even when it's busy. And if you do manage to get ahold of an employee, they are happy to help you find something or explain what parts you need or the item your looking for.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love going to Lowes for all my home improvement needs. Everything I have purchased from this store has been of excellent quality and I always receive wonderful customer service. Most recently I got quick assistance cutting a piece of PVC pipe in half, which saved me a lot of time. Prices are a little bit higher here on certain items, but again, you pay for quality items and outstanding customer service.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If there's something I need for my repair business I rely almost exclusively on Lowe's. Its quick and easy, and most of the time if the employees will be able to point you in the right direction as soon as you walk into the store. I also tend to see better prices here than other stores like it.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the family favorite store for home improvement. There I bough my mom the solar lights for her garden and she was in love with them. Costumer service is really great and they help ypu and asnwer any questions one may have very accurate and the best possible.
Samantha B.
Bourbonnais, IL
I've been to Lowe's several times with my recent home purchase being a bigger project than I intended. From flooring, to paint, to many other departments, the staff has always been spectacular and helped me with whatever I needed! Plus getting the Lowe's credit card helped a lot with the bill! Saved me an extra 10% at the time! It added up! Always get the help I need and great prices.
Laura-Ann H.
Mastic, NY
The only negative I would give them is that they don't seem to care for their plant section very well, especially the indoor house plants. Every store I've gone to they were either sickly, or when I brought them home I discovered that they had pests. Other than that there is always a great selection of products and at decent prices. I am always able to give help there when I need it.
Neith J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are so spoiled by having both a Lowe's and two Home Depots a short drive from our home. Lowe's I'd a wonderfully reliable shop with great and attentive staff if you look for help, or they let you be if you want to ship on your own (the perfect balance)! I love how they pair their online experience with their local locations, making it very easy to research online and pick up in store, or get it shipped to you.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse